Queresma

Ben Haim

Boulharouz

Sidwell

Kezman

Malouda

Kalou

Mikel

You can probably make a squad out of Jose's shit signings that would get relegated from the Championship.

yes that's why i said usually ofcource he has some bad transfers, but this can be oppoused to the dozens fantastic one's that he made!

Maniche

Queresma

Ben Haim

Boulharouz

Sidwell

Kezman

Malouda

Kalou

Mikel

You can probably make a squad out of Jose's shit signings that would get relegated from the Championship.

Malouda,kalou and Mikel do not belong on that list. they contributed greatly to our success. malouda was arguably our 2nd best player behind Drogba in 09/10 double winning season. His form from Nov to may that year was absolutely stunning.

kalou was the ultimate squad player who scored some important goals for us and was very reliable for a squad player, performance and impact wise.

Mikel for all his critics, has been a permanent and regular feature in all of our major success since 06.

It's ridiculous the level of disrespect always shown towards these 3 players in particular which only further proves that football fans are very fickle and have short memories.

Malouda,kalou and Mikel do not belong on that list. they contributed greatly to our success. malouda was arguably our 2nd best player behind Drogba in 09/10 double winning season. His form from Nov to may that year was absolutely stunning.

kalou was the ultimate squad player who scored some important goals for us and was very reliable for a squad player, performance and impact wise.

Mikel for all his critics, has been a permanent and regular feature in all of our major success since 06.

It's ridiculous the level of disrespect always shown towards these 3 players in particular which only further proves that football fans are very fickle and have short memories.

All comes down to personal opinion, Malouda I agree on to a degree he was influential that season, but other than that fucking shocking. Kalou was the most frustrating player I've ever watched. Mikel....I don't even need to bother.

If we had three different players in those positions who knows what we could've won...

Maniche

Queresma

Ben Haim

Boulharouz

Sidwell

Kezman

Malouda

Kalou

Mikel

Weigh that against the success stories and you'll see how wrong you are. BTW Malouda was very good for us in our last title winning season, hardly a bust.

Basically exactly what @lionsden said

Whats funny is people going mad about this...WOW people he is a Colombian international, in the best Colombia side in history arguably and he made that RW spot his own. Last season top 10 rated player in Serie A and best player at Fiorentina, Barcelona apparently wanted him but couldn't afford because they signed Suarez, MU also wanted him before Di Maria became available.

As for the fee, 25-30m is the fee of a good player nowadays. Reus is an anomaly because of his release clause, if it didn't exist he would be valued at 40-50m. Who is better for us? I would love people to name BETTER WINGERS THAT IS AFFORDABLE. So not 120m Bale, 60m Koke, 40m Turan, 40m Grizemman...etc

Imo he is better than Schurrle a bit so he would improve us, he is a better Willian imo.

Maniche

Queresma

Ben Haim

Boulharouz

Sidwell

Kezman

Malouda

Kalou

Mikel

In my eyes Kalou and Malouda werent even bad. Yes they werent what we expected, but Kalou still scored 60 goals and 40 assists during his time here, good for someone who was benched most time. And Malouda had two great sesons, the one 2009/10 was worth the money we paid for him alone. He was outstanding player that season, trice as good as any winger we have atm, bar Hazard.

Others yes for sure. But its normal, not every transfer works. Even Willian, Salah and Schurrle who cost 60 arent worth that price either.

But on other hand, he pulled some amazing deals like Drogba, Matic, Cole, Cesc, Carvalho, Essien etc.

As for Cuadrado, I read he expected move in summer but it didnt happen and he is very unhappy this season, but also lacking confidence apparently. Potential transfer here would certainly give him boost, but I hope he wasnt flavour of the year.