Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another RW that's not a goalscorer, yay...

We're such a goal shy side as it is, happy we're getting a 'natural' winger, but still..

Feel the exact same way.

I have to say, this guy has never convinced me. I've never seen a top player in him. More a player for the likes of Schalke, Valencia, Roma. But then again, I haven't seen much of him. But still, I doubt he'll do significantly better than Willian, if at all. At least he has great pace, which is always a bonus.

If he joins, I really, really hope I'm wrong. Can't take another wide man flop.

This is my main problem too.

He's easily more exciting and positive than Willian, but we'll still have the problem of only relying on Costa for goals.

Yeah we could use someone on right who might not be as skillfull but more efficient and cool finisher. In that case our counters would flow and he would add 15/20 goals too.

But who would that be anyway? Bale is too expensive, Sanchez will never come, Reus probably wants spain.

Maybe Lacazette could work?

Yeah we could use someone on right who might not be as skillfull but more efficient and cool finisher. In that case our counters would flow and he would add 15/20 goals too.

But who would that be anyway? Bale is too expensive, Sanchez will never come, Reus probably wants spain.

Maybe Lacazette could work?

He is a striker not a winger. Only best wingers, or midfielders who can play there at least in names anyway I can think of are:

Koke 50m

Turan 30-40m

Grizemann 30-40m

Isco could be, would also cost at least 30-40m min and doubt Madrid will sell

Bale- 120m + and probably not for sale, can't afford

Reus-20m but huge wages and most likely would come to Madrid anyway leaving Bale to sign for MU for cash + De Gea

Hulk-30-40m min and overrated

Ribery-old, injury prone and probably not for sale too

Candreva- not as good as Cuadrado and probably not good enough for Chelsea

Vela, Draxler, Lucas...etc are not good enough

Look to me the wingers and mids playing on the side are pretty limited, at least in top quality anyway. The closest to top class for a OK price and could be gotten are 3 Atletico mids but even then that would only happen if they want to leave/Simeone leaves.

I would take Cuadradro tbh, no better option for a reasonable price as it stands. Reus is the only obvious choice but he seems difficult to get.

lol £27m for this guy is a joke. Please, please avoid.

Nice...pick a random game and judge him on it as a whole :D

#Fiorentina Coach Vincenzo Montella: "As of today there is no possibility Cuadrado will leave Fiorentina." #CFC As of today.

Means nothing tbh, obviously he would say that. What managers/players say these days mean nothing though.

lol £27m for this guy is a joke. Please, please avoid.

LOL... I'll tell you what I see. I see a player with blinding speed who looks to take on players with his pace and dribbling ability. A guy who can put in a decent cross from both flanks and who plays the game at a high tempo.

Looks to be a two-footed player too. capable of making good crosses with either peg

Nice...pick a random game and judge him on it as a whole :D

Watched quite a few actually and he seems to be one of those players who thinks he can dribble past everyone and his entire end product being crossing it into the box. We should aim for a gamechanger not another Willian. If we can't find one now then we should wait till the summer because a better player will probably become available.

you realise it would be just as possible to find a youtube vid of Hazard looking poor too?

You'd also be able to find plenty of him looking brilliant. Can't find any of those for Cuadrado.