Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

Again, this is one of the few players that can match Willians workrate and defensive skills while actually being a better attacking outlet.

Is that not what we have been moaning after for quite a while?

People complain about him not being "world class", but how many of those are available now or in the summer? What does that even mean? The club might know something about Reus that we do not and besides, a wise investor never puts all his eggs in one basket.

Cuadrado had a smashing season 13/14 and an excellent world cup, and even with his slightly worse form this season he is still one of Serie A's best wingers.

If we wanted to close a game, an offensive containing Willian, Oscar, Cuadrado and Costa would be as close to "you shall not pass" as you can come.

I really believe in this purchase, one of the better options we could get for RW.

We could get Reus for the same price

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mediaset and Cds reporting that his agent will fly to London today, to see if Chelsea are willing to pay the buy-out clause, because Fiorentina dont want to sell him in January, obviously.

For me it looks like one of the deals/rumors that will happen.

btw Fiorentina are playing today (5PM in England time).

Mediaset and Cds reporting that his agent will fly to London today, to see if Chelsea are willing to pay the buy-out clause, because Fiorentina dont want to sell him in January, obviously.

Doesn't his agent have a phone?

I can never bring myself to trust Italian media for some reason. Unless the paper is based in the city of the club

Doesn't his agent have a phone?

May have to get a signed document confirming Chelsea will pay the price. Does happen.

Tbh though if his agent is coming over, I'd guess it is a little bit more than just "will you pay this? yeh? oh great, see ya im off back to Florence" Contract may even be drawn up in principle

I can never bring myself to trust Italian media for some reason. Unless the paper is based in the city of the club

Italian source you should really listen to is Di Marzio (who works at Sky Italia), he has an amazing amount of stories in the last few seasons (the first to talk about Eto'o and Salah to Chelsea btw). and there are a few more journalist on twitter.

And its not like Italian media is bad, Spain arent better. Sometimes they get things right and sometimes they dont. The one you should definitely not listen to is Tancredi.

His stats aren't amazing, better than Willian's mind you...If he can replicate them sort of stats for us from 13/14 season I certainly won't be complaining.

2011/2012 - 32 games - 3 goals, 2 assists

2012/2013 - 36 games - 5 goals, 6 assists

2013/2014 - 39 games - 15 goals, 8 assists

2014/2015 - 19 games - 5 goals, 4 assists

In first, I was reserved about this, but now I'm gettin fuckin exited. Mourinho rarely mises on the market, his transfers are usually verry good to say the least!

And let's not forget which teams wanted to buy this guy in the summer- Barcelona and Bayern so he must be top class!

In first, I was reserved about this, but now I'm gettin fuckin exited. Mourinho rarely mises on the market, his transfers are usually verry good to say the least!

And let's not forget which teams wanted to buy this guy in the summer- Barcelona and Bayern so he must be top class!

Maniche

Queresma

Ben Haim

Boulharouz

Sidwell

Kezman

Malouda

Kalou

Mikel

You can probably make a squad out of Jose's shit signings that would get relegated from the Championship.