Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

Of course he has favourites! PEOPLE HE TRUSTS TO DO THE JOB! I can't believe we're getting into a discussion about the merits of playing Salah in a team that has lost 2 games all year and have been brilliant. For Salah to get into the squad he has to show he's capable of playing our style and there hasn't been a hint of that when he's played.

That isn't the reason, and most of us (who have our eyes open) know it.

I'll end this pointless discussion now, as I can't be bothered talking about something your clearly unaware of.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but if you have an opinion it should be based on something worthwhile. Highlight reels aren't ideal.

My loyalty to Salah is mainly to do with him being wasted, but I would have the same discussion in Schurrle's thread if he wasn't playing. I would have no problem with Salah waiting for his chance (if it ever comes) if he had Reus, Bale, Robben on our right wing, but we have bloody Willian.

I will post this quote again, as this is the reason Willian gets a bye.

A name counts for more than the statistics.

Hhahahahaha So now Willian, a guy who just barely got into Brazil last year and before that was in exile in Russia is a bigger name then Schurrle who won a World Cup? You're embarrassing yourself.... Jose is loyal to those who are loyal to him. You show loyalty by going out and doing the job you're instructed to do. Salah has been invisible in the games he's played in, mostly against league one and championship sides. If you can't do a job against that lot what makes you think the manager is gonna trust you to do a job against better teams? You have to earn that distinction its not gonna be given to you.

True, but if you have an opinion it should be based on something worthwhile. Highlight reels aren't ideal.

My loyalty to Salah is mainly to do with him being wasted, but I would have the same discussion in Schurrle's thread if he wasn't playing. I would have no problem with Salah waiting for his chance (if it ever comes) if he had Reus, Bale, Robben on our right wing, but we have bloody Willian.

I will post this quote again, as this is the reason Willian gets a bye.

A name counts for more than the statistics.

To be honest, if Willian didn't start today we would have lost the game. Yes his attacking needs to improve quite a fair bit but with Ivanovic thinking he's a winger, Willian covers for him very effectively. And to be fair none of our attacking players today were good enough, let alone the whole team.

Hhahahahaha So now Willian, a guy who just barely got into Brazil last year and before that was in exile in Russia is a bigger name then Schurrle who won a World Cup? You're embarrassing yourself.... Jose is loyal to those who are loyal to him. You show loyalty by going out and doing the job you're instructed to do. Salah has been invisible in the games he's played in, mostly against league one and championship sides. If you can't do a job against that lot what makes you think the manager is gonna trust you to do a job against better teams? You have to earn that distinction its not gonna be given to you.

Willian cost £30m. ;)

I agree, Salah is useless against the bigger teams. What was his record against us?

Adiós!

To be honest, if Willian didn't start today we would have lost the game. Yes his attacking needs to improve quite a fair bit but with Ivanovic thinking he's a winger, Willian covers for him very effectively. And to be fair none of our attacking players today were good enough, let alone the whole team.

Iva is told to attack by the manager, and isn't a player like Dani Alves with an attacking nature. I have nothing against Willian as a person, but he offers no attacking threat as I have reiterated countless times. I want a RWF not a RWB. Simple as!

Willian cost £30m. ;)

I agree, Salah is useless against the bigger teams. What was his record against us?

Adiós!

Torres cost 50m, what is your point? Eto'o played more than him.

Zouma cost more than Cahill.

Remy cost more than Drogba...

Hahaha this Salah love is the perfect way to cap off a frustrating day! I am literally laughing my ass off right now!

Mo Salah, the key to Chelsea winning everything! Why is Jose so blind??!

Torres cost 50m, what is your point? Eto'o played more than him.

Zouma cost more than Cahill.

Remy cost more than Drogba...

Hahaha this Salah love is the perfect way to cap off a frustrating day! I am literally laughing my ass off right now!

Mo Salah, the key to Chelsea winning everything! Why is Jose so blind??!

Eto'o was at Inter with him. Wake the hell up. Blimey!

Do you know the definition of favourite?

As I stated in a previous post, I'm against Willian as our RWF. The only reason I made a point about Salah is the fact they play in the same position, and the latter offers more on the front foot, IMO. If we had better options, I wouldn't say a word.

Either way, this is Juan's thread. Leave it at that.

Eto'o was at Inter with him. Wake the hell up. Blimey!

Do you know the definition of favourite?

As I stated in a previous post, I'm against Willian as our RWF. The only reason I made a point about Salah is the fact they play in the same position, and offers more on the front foot, IMO. If we had better options, I wouldn't say a word.

Either way, this is Juan's thread. Leave it at that.

So what is it then the money or the trust? ahahaha this is so good!

Willian isn't the solution at RW, its clear neither is Schurrle or Salah. We wouldn't be looking at Cuadrado if any of them provided us with exactly what we need at RW. If you're looking for a pecking order its this

1. Willian because he works hard for the team and is good at recycling possession. Needs more end product but tactically he is always spot on.

2. Schurrle because he's good on the counter attack and can score from time to time. He's a terrible decision maker, doesn't play with the team.

3. Salah because he can stretch a defense....

Its up to them though. If they don't work hard and give Jose decisions to make then they aren't good enough

That isn't always necessarily the case. Mourinho has his preferences and if he doesn't fancy you too much, then you are unlikely going to get a lot of game time.

well, if we can sell Schurrle for 23 and buy Cuadrado for 27 then it would be a cheap upgrade tbf.

It may look like a cheap upgrade but comparison aside, is Cuadrado really an upgrade to our side? Can he help us to solve our issues on the RW? If not, then spending 27million on him is a waste of money.

For whatever reason Schurrle hasn't lived up to his squad player winger status... He doesn't work well with this group of players.

To say Schurrle doesn't work well the players is a tad off. With the main inclusion of Fabregas and Costa aside, we pretty much have the same squad as last season and Schurrle worked well with them then and even in the earlier parts of this season. It was only when he got the mystery illness (god knows what happened there) and recovered that things just went completely wrong for him.

Yesterday hazard was nullified by markovic and can on the left side.

But I never expect any quality action play from our right wing so I knew our attacking play was gone as Hazard was having a poor time.

He needs the other winger to take some burden off his shoulders and cuadrado is better than the rest of our right wingers at that.

Apparently one of our shareholders, a Saudi sport economist, has hinted on his instagram account that we might be signing him... I can hardly contain my excitement!

Abramovich owns all the shares apart from 1 which is owned by Bruce Buck. Unless he means CPO shares in which case he'd know nothing.

LInk?

https://twitter.com/thibauted/status/557692657007607809

The guy seems like a legit shareholder or at least business partner of some kind. But that does not at all imply that he has any knowledge of whom we are buying. He's even removed the photo since.

Maybe Juan Cuadrado is not a Galactico as Reus, Reus but probably will sign by Bayern and Real Madrid (Real Madrid does not care the Financial Fair Play), and we need a winger because neither Salah (he never played) or Schurrle (he is not a winger) can play in our starting eleven.

If finally the price is £ 20 million maybe it's a good option. Would give us something different.

According Express, Cuadrado was yesterday in Anfied Road, invited by Adidas and Chelsea.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/553273/Juan-Cuadrado-Chelsea-gossip

Regards.

Abramovich owns all the shares apart from 1 which is owned by Bruce Buck. Unless he means CPO shares in which case he'd know nothing.

Maybe not. I checked him out, he's one of the owners/financiers of Al Hilal club in KSA and he there are pictures of him and little pieces of new in Saudi sites about him becoming something of business partner or shareholder in the club and being handed some sort of recognition award for it last season at HT at the Norwich game at the Bridge.