Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not. I checked him out, he's one of the owners/financiers of Al Hilal club in KSA and he there are pictures of him and little pieces of new in Saudi sites about him becoming something of business partner or shareholder in the club and being handed some sort of recognition award for it last season at HT at the Norwich game at the Bridge.

Looking at his Insta he just seems like an average fan that runs a Supporters Group. The recognition award was for getting the supporters group platinum membership. He definitely doesn't have shares in Chelsea FC PLC. I'm 100% certain of that. It probably just is the CPO.

Looking at his Insta he just seems like an average fan that runs a Supporters Group. The recognition award was for getting the supporters group platinum membership. He definitely doesn't have shares in Chelsea FC PLC. I'm 100% certain of that. It probably just is the CPO.

He says in the caption under the recognition award that he's fulfilled a long time dream of becoming a shareholder of Chelsea and there is some mention of an investment from the club in the Middle East as a result. He is legitimately one of the financers if not the main for Al Hilal. He has over 300k followers on Twitter and his own fan pages! I don't think he can lie about something like that. He's not some random unknown guy. If he was lying the club would have persued some legal action or at least revoked his supporter club membership.

He says in the caption under the recognition award that he's fulfilled a long time dream of becoming a shareholder of Chelsea and there is some mention of an investment from the club in the Middle East as a result. He is legitimately one of the financers if not the main for Al Hilal. He has over 300k followers on Twitter and his own fan pages! I don't think he can lie about something like that. He's not some random unknown guy. If he was lying the club would have persued some legal action or at least revoked his supporter club membership.

I just can't see Abramovich giving away shares, considering the only person who had 1 apart from him up until 2011 (that I'm aware of) was Bruce Buck. He has 83 million shares himself and only gave 1 to Buck. Just doesn't sit right with me.

Yesterday hazard was nullified by markovic and can on the left side.

But I never expect any quality action play from our right wing so I knew our attacking play was gone as Hazard was having a poor time.

He needs the other winger to take some burden off his shoulders and cuadrado is better than the rest of our right wingers at that.

we must have been saying on here for about 5 years that we NEED a RW ,, that is still true ,, I had hoped either Salah

or Schurrle would fill the gap .. that hope is fading. please no more stop gaps ,,, Anelka ,, Remy ,, Ramires ,, Willian et al

I just can't see Abramovich giving away shares, considering the only person who had 1 apart from him up until 2011 (that I'm aware of) was Bruce Buck. He has 83 million shares himself and only gave 1 to Buck. Just doesn't sit right with me.

Maybe Buck sold him his share, not Roman :P

If it's Salah being sacrificed in this deal then I'd be satisfied but not if it means Schürrle gets sold. As bad as he's been lately I think he's got too much upside and potential to get rid of.

He's a player I think we'd regret selling.

Chelsea's 27m€ bid for Cuadrado have been rejected (Tancredi Palmeri)

Was always going to be, it is an opening offer, always go in with your lowest bid first. His buyout is 35m euros. Fiorentina, are probably thinking "it is Chelsea, what is 8m euros to them, let's hold out for the buyout"

Again, this is one of the few players that can match Willians workrate and defensive skills while actually being a better attacking outlet.
Is that not what we have been moaning after for quite a while?

People complain about him not being "world class", but how many of those are available now or in the summer? What does that even mean? The club might know something about Reus that we do not and besides, a wise investor never puts all his eggs in one basket.

Cuadrado had a smashing season 13/14 and an excellent world cup, and even with his slightly worse form this season he is still one of Serie A's best wingers.
If we wanted to close a game, an offensive containing Willian, Oscar, Cuadrado and Costa would be as close to "you shall not pass" as you can come.

I really believe in this purchase, one of the better options we could get for RW.

Not that I trust anything coming from Italy, but tuttomercato say in an exclusive story that Cuadrado's agent will first finalize Muriel's move to Sampdoria this afternoon and then fly to London to listen to Chelsea's offer.

Busy day then. Italy are ahead of us too in timezone arent they?

If we are signing him then it means the Reus deal is dead etc. otherwise I would of expected the club to tie that up.

Shame about the price tag to be fair however if we sell Salah + Schurrle then its even money I would assume.

If we are signing him then it means the Reus deal is dead etc. otherwise I would of expected the club to tie that up.

Shame about the price tag to be fair however if we sell Salah + Schurrle then its even money I would assume.

Agree. Thought to myself that if we are indeed moving onto Cuadrado, possibly have already contacted Reus people and been told he is off to Madrid