Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, don't think it will be a end to end game like yesterday so maybe it is better if DD starts. We might need to make uses of set pieces...etc a lot more than quick passing and counter attack. I think they will set up for a draw themselves.

You're probably right, also Drogba is so good at holding the ball up and winning free kicks, could end up working.

Also WOW WHEN DID WE BECOME A ONE MAN TEAM, last season we had FUCKING Torres leading the line and beat EVERY single top 4 teams home and most away as well. Remy/Drogba is more than good enough to win us the game, Ramires will also be a much better option than Fabregas who is mentally weak in these high tempo/pressure games.

To be fair Torres was excellent against City at home last season (after his horrendous miss) and single handedly won us that game.

Cesc wont be such miss I think. He never gets well against physical agressive side and some pace/strength in middfield will do good for us, no doubt.

If only we had Luiz, he would be perfect for this game in midfield.

Lol the amount of people saying Cesc won't be as big a miss as Costa for this game.. christ.. Cesc is the best MF player in the PL atm in my eyes, hes gonna be a fucking huge miss if he doesn't play. How many people can play a killer pass like him with the right weight and at the correct time like vs Arsenal, Burnley, Maribor, Swansea etc? Hes a bigger miss than Costa in my eyes because Remy and Drogba can still cause a lot of problems. Ramires, Mikel, Matic and Oscar can't provide that same quality Cesc can with a final pass which could decide a game like this to be honest although they bring other things to the table.

Not at all worried about cesc's miss. Infact he has been poor/average in every big game. Against city-no where, against united- got owned by fellaini, 2 legs against pool-poor. Rambo would do a much better job defensively.

Costa is going to be huge. Just hope that jose does mot start Dd as the striker.

Courtois

Iva Gc Jt azpi

Rambo matic

Willian oscar hazard

Remy

Bench- cech, zouma, ake, mikel,Dd, cuadrado (hopefully),

Rlc

I dont mind who plays, whether it's Cesc or Ramires. It's based on Jose's approach, if he's willing to attack and try and control the match, Cesc' your man. If he wants the team to sit back and counter Ramires would be perfect for that. One thing to consider though, City wont press high or put a man on Cesc, so he'll probably have more impact than he did against L'pool.

"Ivory Coast advances to quarterfinals and eliminated Cameroon".

Maybe FA punish African Football Federation to get close / stop the Africa Cup to help Manchester City and they may have to Yaya Toure and Wilfried Bony in his starting eleven this same saturday...

I say this because if we win at Manchester City on Saturday probably the Premier League this already decided in January. But if they lengthen the excitement, they earn more money.
Business is business.

#FAfoulplayCampaign

AMAZING stat. City have won only ONCE in TWENTY YEARS in Stamford Bridge.

I didn't believe it. I looked it up. It's true, albeit we've only played 15 games against them in that time. 16 altogether at SB in Premier League history losing twice. Both times we lost 4-2