Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M-A-S-S-I-V-E

In more ways than just one. We do not need to stroll into the Citeh match on the heels of two home losses. We need top lineup and EFFORT. I am ready to see us own someone at home again. Plus, who better to destroy than Liverpool?

A solid thrashing Tuesday should get the engine fine tuned for the match of the season on Saturday.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

if Chelsea losses against Liverpool. I want this forum shut down for 5 days or their will be many banned permanently and chaos will go crazy and this forum will crash with too much traffic.

if we loose I will go mad.Bradford can take their side was good n fans nice.Liverpool however nope...dont fuck it up Chelsea

I'm buzzing, the players must be buzzing. If I was a player and was listening to Jose's post-match interview after that loss, I would have been totally fired up and determined not to be such an "embarrassment" anymore and clean the mess that the scrubs mocked up few days ago. Add to that the absolute bollocking I assume the players are given every day now after Bradford, I'm hoping to see a take-no-prisoners type of intensive performance for the full game. Liverpool strikers are shit, so it should be fairly easy for us to contain them if we get middle of the park under our control. Costa to score 6 goals.

In the face of potential adversity we always turn up, the lads know they need to react and this is one step from Wembley. No better way to bounce back than against Liverpool live on the TV and put to bed all those doubters that came out of the woodwork after Saturday.

Fucking come on Chels.