Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They killed us by playing with sort of two number 10s in the first leg. We have to deny them space between the lines. That means a much better performance and awarness from Matic (who was terrible at Anfield) and who ever is playing next to him.

We also need to concentrate more on our passing and move the ball better on transition.

I watch Scumpool against the likes of Leicester, Palace and Ludogorets and they are dog turd, concede at least two goals and, at the same time, those teams miss another two or three sitters.

I watch Chelsea against the fucking scousers and all I see is Mourinho slowing the game down, defending and being precauctios as he'd be playing against a front three of Ronaldo, Messi and Bale.

Go for the jugular ffs and rape this fucking midtable team. Jose should stop respecting them that much and beat the shit out of them. Especially that fucking turd they call defence.

Chelsea make this poor team look like world beaters everytime they face them. So frustrating to watch all the comments after the game at Anfield about Chelsea being shit and parking the bus and then three days later Bolton get a clean sheet at Anfield and make Liverpool go back to being horse shite again.

Just go out there and humiliate this fucking bastards. It would be better if you'd go out of the competition after missing tons of chances rather than defend that 1-1 for 120 minutes.

The pivot is not designed and does not work with two sitting DMs, and we will need counter attacking prowess.

To that end:

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Luis

Matic Rambo

Remy Cesc Hazard

Costa

Alternatively:

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Luis

Ake Cesc Matic

Remy Costa Hazard

433 might be better for this, tbh, and being Mikel has a head injury, Ake is the defacto choice. Bench: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Rambo, Mikel (?), Oscar, Drogba or Solanke

I see it like this... Normally I wouldn't care if we got dumped in the league cup, but after losing in the FA cup a couple days ago it makes this fixture a must win. All I wanted to win this year was the league title, the 6pter against City is still way more important than this game but having said that we're two wins away from a trophy. I don't want to see us bottle it, we need to start discovering our winning mentality and use this competition to push us onward to a league title.

Losing to Bradford was bad for the club as a whole but not exactly the same as if we'd have lost with our preferred XI. We will undoubtedly have that tomorrow and we will need them to carry on the form we've had at home. Two massive games this week. Massive. We will show what kind of mettle this team has at the end of this week.

If we lose tomorrow questions have to be asked of the current management regime which already has lost an 8 point lead in less than a month, lost 5-3 to a terrible Spurs side, lost 4-2 against a League 2 side at home after spending close to 200 million pounds in the last 2 years

If we lose tomorrow questions have to be asked of the current management regime which already has lost an 8 point lead in less than a month, lost 5-3 to a terrible Spurs side, lost 4-2 against a League 2 side at home after spending close to 200 million pounds in the last 2 years

Lol... The time for questions is at the end of the year, not when we have a 5pt lead in the league and are in the champions league. You have a real flair for the melodrama brother.