Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should of said, that team is the one I think Jose goes for. I'm with you I'd like to see Zouma but I don't think Jose would select him.

You are right. Front six you stated and my back 4 would be the best lineup for today even from rotation prospective.

But I can see us being dissapointed with Mikel instead of Oscar and Fab in nr.10 :(

You are right. Front six you stated and my back 4 would be the best lineup for today even from rotation prospective.

But I can see us being dissapointed with Mikel instead of Oscar and Fab in nr.10 :(

Mikel should be nowhere near this game at all. Bench being the closest.

Azpi - Zouma - Terry - Luis

Needs to be this. Rest is up to you, Jose.

Although....I'd fancy something like this:

Matic

Cesc - Ramires/Oscar

Willian - Hazard

Costa

No point speculating over the goalkeeper as both choices are outstanding.

I have a gut feeling we will lose this. Confidence is not sky high atm, the defence is all over the place, we are struggling to control games and most importantly they have too many pacy players that can do major damage to our midfield and defence.

And given the fact that we are playing at home and the onus is on us to take the initiative plays right into their hands. The sight of countinho, sterling,markovich,sturridge and lallana countering and running at our slow midfield and defence doesn't fill me with confidence

Needs to be this. Rest is up to you, Jose.

Although....I'd fancy something like this:

Matic

Cesc - Ramires/Oscar

Willian - Hazard

Costa

No point speculating over the goalkeeper as both choices are outstanding.

Ivanovic is going to play at RB, wouldn't get your hopes up :).

can see us going out. not at all positive about this. keep thinking that we will be 2-1 up by 70th minute, try and park the bus and concede the second in dying minutes and then would come pool countering us in the ET while we try and desperately look for a goal. with the way we have been playing, just cant afford to give pool a first half goal.

Wow. I come here to see what the mood is like for a big semi final 2nd leg at home and its just flooded with doom and gloom? This is Chelsea FC we're supposed to be supporting, right?

Guys and Gals we have a fantastic XI, one of the best in the world! Have a little faith! Last week we couldn't get the result for one reason only, Cesc was in the 10. He is our link and when he plays in the 10 we don't have that link between the midfield and the attacking players. I doubt Jose will make that mistake again and as a result we should be able to string together 4 and 5 passes!

We're at home! Yes Bradford turned over our rarely used squad players, but this is going to be our very best squad and they don't lose at home!

Get your heads out of the gutter! We're a home win away from WEMBLEY!