Jase

Man of the Match  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL it's easy to blame Cahill these days but wait... Wasn't it Christensen who maybe had to block that pass? Oh yh it's our young lad. Right, blame Cahill.

But Cahill IS probably the most at fault for the fourth goal. If you watch him, it seems as though he is attempting to get into a position to track the runner. If he simply continues to move across behind Christensen he probably succeeds in preventing the goal. Instead, he decides to hold his ground and cover Christensen, which is unfortunate because Willian is clearly expecting Cahill to pick up the run.

The goal isn't ALL Cahill's fault of course (Willian and Christensen could/should have done better themselves), but he appears to be the main culprit.

This is what happens when you let Mikel and Ramires play together xD.

We were actually up 2-1 with mikel and ramires... Never play rami and fab without mikel or matic to protect because neither of them can hold

Someone said we lost concentration after we went 2:0. Well do these lads like Salah, Christansen, Zouma, Remy, Mikel even Drogba, Ramires know that they wont play again for quite some time if Mou wont need to rotate? How fucking difficult is it to understand that when they get such chance, they have to take it with both hands? And what they do, they go on 2:0 after 20min and then they dont give a shit for the rest of the match? Why get complacent after 2:0?

Dear Salah, Remy, Mikel etc even if you are 2:0 up, why not try to go and show that you are actualy decent players and maybe get more play time in near future? Its like one chance in million and they get happy with 2:0, not giving single fuck for the rest of the game. Well well why the hell you think these players dont ever play if thats not realy neccessary? Because they are shit and cant take any chance that is given to them.

I hope you get what Im saying, if I was playing there, I would run for 90 mins trying to score 10 goals if I could. I wouldnt care if we were leading 2:0 because it would be my only chance in months and I would still try my best to score or assist or tackle or do some important shit. And what these players do? Lose balls, let opponent run around like we play against barca, in conclusion; dont give fuck for rest of the game, just because we are 2:0 up.

And looking at them highlights, defending was suicidal. From Cech (who made few fantastic saves, but should punch that ball for first goal) to Cahill, Zouma, Christansen, even Azpi.

And I dont know why is Mou giving chance to TWO young defenders at same time, next to mistake prone Cahill. Mou doesnt like to rotate defense and he does it now with two young defenders....why not give chance to RLC, Ake, Baker in areas that are not that crucial? I admit, I wanted to see more youth, but I realy dont see the fuss about Christansen. No chance he will make it here because even Zouma will have problems getting into first 11 and no chance we will see two starting CBs, both this young anytime soon. I would love to see RLC, Ake or Baker though.

As a life-long Chelsea fan I have to say that todays loss has hurt just as much as when we lost to Orient back in the seventies after holding a 2-0 lead there too. (that's if my old memory serves me correctly !!) But more worryingly is that this was be a pivotal week in our season with Bradford today, Liverpool on Tuesday night and City next Saturday. Now, after today our season could fall apart in the next couple of games. This is where Mourinho must steady the ship and ensure our players are sent out in the right frame of mind in our next two games. Nothing but two emphatic wins will erase today's shameful loss from my memory.

Know couldn't in case of being Millwall but they prob now regret not having this on telly..best game really.from a neutral view anyho

No telly fa cup for us..n even though city are out they didn't go 2-0 up.need to have this as another one off.can't be crap home n away

I grow more in support of this team every time we lose, than when we win........Passion is in the heart, Chelsea is in my heart, win , lose or draw!!

You are my Chelsea my only Chelsea.....

Indeed. Get rid of the fans who fuck off as soon as we lose a game.

We had a bad game. Bradford did really well and deserved to beat us with the lack of motivation and effort our boys put in for the most part. Well done to them. We will be back better and stronger. KTBFFH!

If we'd won been so undeserved.the fact we played crap and lost makes it easier.they fully deserved it n hope they do well.

Still don't get n never have people leaving before the end.especially wheb there's still time to turn it around

And you pay to watch the whole game not just half of it. Support the team until the end :D