Sunderland 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

No point in being angry but in a season I don't think this will be a game I look back on and think..."That was the game we fucked up on"

hopefully not, as it means we will not ended up on top. Maybe something like "ah, so that was one of our 'blip' period from entire PL season"

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully not, as it means we will not ended up on top. Maybe something like "ah, so that was one of our 'blip' period from entire PL season"

We are still in a great position, brilliant in fact. Talk of blips is a sudden over reaction and one that for me is stupid because it has not happened.

Some perspective is still needed......we aren't the bad team some people think we are on the back of a 0-0

I'm disappointed that they didn't win? :lol: no, I said we were lucky to get a draw and that that if they had won, it would not have been undeserved. You're obsessed with trying to find some establishment bias - 'OMG the BBC said Sunderland deserved a draw. How dare they?' Grow up please.

I am not surprised with the BBC bias ,, I am Surprised WHEN so called Chelsea fans shows it

We are still in a great position, brilliant in fact. Talk of blips is a sudden over reaction and one that for me is stupid because it has not happened.

Some perspective is still needed......we aren't the bad team some people think we are on the back of a 0-0

yes, I don't believe in blip period too. I just used that word, to describe it could be our worst result from entire season is drawing away from home against team like Sunderland. Hell, that was a long sentence, I'm in no mood, so I use blip word, lol.

When you take your son to a football match away and he turns to you after a so called average result and says "Thanks for taking me dad" says it all.....

Embrace what you have, my son and Chelsea are my life.........we are all gutted about a loss of three points but lets remember the small things in life that make us all happy.

Be happy, be proud and enjoy life people.

I suppose you think Chelsea fans should always say Chelsea deserved to win and blame the BBC/ref/weather for us not winning. Never heard of honesty, eh?

I watched .. The Black Cats fought hard for their point but to say they deserved to win ,, Well .. I wiil repeat ,, You know nothing

or a troll .. .. btw are you French ,, le chels ?

When you take your son to a football match away and he turns to you after a so called average result and says "Thanks for taking me dad" says it all.....

Embrace what you have, my son and Chelsea are my life.........we are all gutted about a loss of three points but lets remember the small things in life that make us all happy.

Be happy, be proud and enjoy life people.

The first two games I took my sons to at Workington ,,, ended in nil nil ... one asked if all games were like that .

I wonder if he watched today

Not gonna lie that was a game last year we definitely would have lost. Game was so open, end to end stuff but we failed to capitalize on the breaks, things just didn't move quick enough and nobody was willing to make runs...it happens.

I also was looking for both Remy and Schurrle to come on at say the 60min mark, i truly believe we would have had some better chances had they come on sooner. I was surprised that Costa came off i would have let him finish the 90 mins since he wont be playing on wednesday but i was ok with.

I agree with the sentiment that we need to rotate, something that JM is pretty allergic to doing. Last year we had that crazy December schedule and JM refused to change the back line at all during those games. We have the squad he wants, so utilize it. There are other people on the bench besides Drogba that can come on and help the team out. (and no im not knocking Drogs, but damn-it i wanna see other people too) Rambo, Remy, Schurrle (even though he still seems to be in the dog-house), Luis, Mikel, we need to really make sure we're getting the best out of our squad and that can only happen with rotation.

Ideally against Spurs, we see this

Courtois

-Azpi--Cahill--JT--Luis

----Rambo--Matic--

Schurrle--Cesc--Hazard

--------Drogba

Otherwise, bring on Spurs, have a bad feeling about that game though, hope im wrong!

Hmm..Chelsea park the bus and its ruining football..you're shit Chelsea, anti-football judas..

But Sunderland do it and its a well organised defensive display, hero's to everyone etc. Fuck I dunno...

Hope Soton and City draw too

Hmm..Chelsea park the bus and its ruining football..you're shit Chelsea, anti-football judas..

But Sunderland do it and its a well organised defensive display, hero's to everyone etc. Fuck I dunno...

Hope Soton and City draw too

I hear this quite a lot but I don't think the critics are being hypocritical. Sunderland are praised for successfully parking the bus because they are the underdogs against a much better and more expensively asssembled side. We are criticised for parking the bus because we often do it against teams assembled for less than ourselves such as Atletico and Liverpool last year. People will moan about Chelsea either way though, I do agree.

So iva dint provide width? That has to be the understatement of the year.

Also, you need defensive stability to provide as a perfect base to any team. We sold one of the best mobile ball playing center backs in the last window, we have a very good left back on the bench who provides width but has been very average defensively.

Our problem today was NOT that our fullbacks dint provide thw width, it was the fact that hazard and willian dint providw the width. Fullbacks are good in an attack when used on the overlap rather than being the primary target out wide.

But forget all of this. Clearly I have no clue and whatsmore, jose is as clueless in your books since he has willingly chosen GC over DL and azpi over luis. :lol:

So Hazard and Willian should have pushed out wide, and let Oscar and Costa go against 5+ men in the middle? Okay.

Also funny to see how people are laughing at Sunderland being happy about a draw, wouldn't you? It seemed like mission impossible and they did it, fair play to them they deserved the draw.