Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back......

Never seen a teams fans so fucking delighted with a draw in all my life. They just packed it out and and literally gave fuck all else...

I walked out of our end their fans were jumping around like a bunch of silly cunts. Granted we weren't good and we should been much better but days like this happen and sometime you just have to think a point is a point. We lacked drive and edge and lets remember this is a marathon and not a sprint. Despite a bitter taste of a 0-0 draw it was a great away day with my lad and friends, lots of beer, lots of chanting and lots of laughs.

Sometimes it can't be all three points, leagues aren't won in November we just didn't do enough.......but as a whole we are doing enough.

CAREFREE!!!

YOU have just shown you know nothing or a troll

:lol: you're basing your opinions on the stats that show we dominated possession, had more shots, bla bla, bla. They clearly had the better chances and if their finishing was any decent they'd easily have won.

Just got back......

Never seen a teams fans so fucking delighted with a draw in all my life. They just packed it out and and literally gave fuck all else...

I walked out of our end their fans were jumping around like a bunch of silly cunts. Granted we weren't good and we should been much better but days like this happen and sometime you just have to think a point is a point. We lacked drive and edge and lets remember this is a marathon and not a sprint. Despite a bitter taste of a 0-0 draw it was a great away day with my lad and friends, lots of beer, lots of chanting and lots of laughs.

Sometimes it can't be all three points, leagues aren't won in November we just didn't do enough.......but as a whole we are doing enough.

CAREFREE!!!

BUT the Black Cats deserved to win ask The Chels or LE CHELS ,,

I'm not getting into who is right or wrong, I stand by my own opinion......we should, and can be better.....but they shoved ten men behind the ball and their crowd clapped and went mental everytime they got over the half way line.

Clearly you don't understand the match today.

We needed more width to create more space in the center, which requires attacking fullbacks, which requires two mobile centerbacks who are good on the ball, but your right the defence didn't matter today.

So iva dint provide width? That has to be the understatement of the year.

Also, you need defensive stability to provide as a perfect base to any team. We sold one of the best mobile ball playing center backs in the last window, we have a very good left back on the bench who provides width but has been very average defensively.

Our problem today was NOT that our fullbacks dint provide thw width, it was the fact that hazard and willian dint providw the width. Fullbacks are good in an attack when used on the overlap rather than being the primary target out wide.

But forget all of this. Clearly I have no clue and whatsmore, jose is as clueless in your books since he has willingly chosen GC over DL and azpi over luis. :lol:

I'm not getting into who is right or wrong, I stand by my own opinion......we should, and can be better.....but they shoved ten men behind the ball and their crowd clapped and went mental everytime they got over the half way line.

They got a point that they set out to get and their fans , players .. manager and the Media were delighted ,,,the only person disappointed was Le Chels who thinks they should have got three

They got a point that they set out to get and their fans , players .. manager and the Media were delighted ,,,the only person disappointed was Le Chels who thinks they should have got three

I'm disappointed that they didn't win? :lol: no, I said we were lucky to get a draw and that that if they had won, it would not have been undeserved. You're obsessed with trying to find some establishment bias - 'OMG the BBC said Sunderland deserved a draw. How dare they?' Grow up please.

Players like Hazard, Willian and and Oscar weren't direct enough. These players should be the ones that make things happen.....they didn't.

Sunderland had a simple game plan....kill our attack and hope to nick something.

No point in being angry but in a season I don't think this will be a game I look back on and think..."That was the game we fucked up on" They are a good home side, just accept it and move on, we all know it should be better.

Some people blaming Azpilicueta for us not scoring even though he is a defender. Wow.

scratch that. Our whole defensive system is flawed accorsing to some. All the 4 defenders that are currently playing are not suited to the system or playing in the wrong position and that is the main reason why we dint score today. :lol:

Height of over - reaxction on here. :lol: