Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clearly not the same is it, one is a 26 year old in his prime playing in our first team playing amazing, while the other is 29 and is on the subs bench.

Luis was the best lb in Europe and will be a regular starter by the end of the season, Moreno has potential, like Lukaku. Answer the question.

I stopped reading at "Robbie Savage".

Gary Neville says a greater number of interesting and insightful things every single time he analyses a game than I have ever heard Savage say. Ever. In total. Ever.

The fact that so inarticulate a man as Savage; a man with such limited understanding of the game despite his apparent qualifications, is employed to talk about football ,speaks volumes about what our society has come to. If he happens to be making sense in that article it'll be no more than a fluke. Normal service will, I'm afraid, be resumed.

Normally I'd agree with that, but reckon Savage is spot on this time around - fluke or not.

Gary Neville is now to biased, especially concerning English players.

There's a horse race today 12.40 at Doncaster. The number 7 horse running is called Gerrard's Slip :lol:

Gerrard's Slip has 2.4% chance to win in my book.

First from the bottom of the list.

Race is due 5 minutes before Liverpool-Chelsea kick off.

The favourite is Tahaab under Frankie Dettori.

It impresses me however that BHA allows funny names for horses.

Ours would n't allow.

Gerrard is a first time outer though.

If we lose to this lot the weekend before an international break I may have to slit my throat!

A win here meaning we will go into the 3rd and last break still unbeaten in all comps would rubber stamp a truly incredible start from our boys.

Let's get through this with 3 points by any means necessary and push again in a couple of weeks where we have a fairly favourable set of fixtures. Only Spurs (twice) out of last seasons top 7, up until City at the end of Jan. What a position we could be in come then!! Come on the Chels!! Let's do this! :blue scalf: