Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure whether it's been linked on this thread, but I thought it was a pretty good read:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29945991

This made me laugh from that mate:

Looking at Rodgers' options up front for Saturday, Mario Balotelli, Rickie Lambert and Fabio Borini are his three available front men, and the bottom line is that they are not good enough.

So true :D

I'd take him over Luis because he is way younger and has a lot of potential, and a spanish duo seems too good

Who cares if he's younger?

Lukaku "has a lot of potential" too, would u swap him for Costa or Remy?

Bullocks, we probably have the best LBs in the world (given the quality of both combined compared to what other teams have)

Who cares if he's younger?

Lukaku "has a lot of potential" too, would u swap him for Costa or Remy?

Bullocks, we probably have the best LBs in the world (given the quality of both combined compared to what other teams have)

Thank you sir. You're completely correct, age doesn't matter really. If I was in charge, I would sell Hazard and go for Damien Duff, legend and a top player. Also Del Piero and Totti are must buys to add more creativity.

Thank you sir. You're completely correct, age doesn't matter really. If I was in charge, I would sell Hazard and go for Damien Duff, legend and a top player. Also Del Piero and Totti are must buys to add more creativity.

You would take Moreno over Luis cause of potential, would you take Lukaku over Costa cause of potential?

The official EA Sports combined line-up.

I know they are trying not to lose their Liverpool affiliated buyers and to respect them, but that line-up is a joke haha.

Skrtel over Terry (what an insult). Glen fucking Johnson over Brana lol. Coutinho over Oscar. Gerrard over Matic. Fucking hilarious. Sturridge and Suarez are the only Liverpool players in the recent history that can make it in a Chelsea team. And maybe Sterling knowing that there is no proper RW at Chelsea FC. Others are nowhere near Chelsea's standards ffs.

Skrtel, Johnson, Coutinho :lol: I bet Jose wouldn't even think about putting a Chelsea shirt on them even if they'd come for free and Liverpool would pay their wages.

10429420_10152849569739288_2710533074326

johnson?? seriously? azpi, iva and manquillo are all 10 times better. gerrard ahead of matic??? LOL

Your arguement is stuipid, childish and it doesnt make sense.

You are talking as if Luis is in some kind of decline and only has 1 year left on the top.

Your arguement is stuipid, childish and it doesnt make sense.

You are talking as if Luis is in some kind of decline and only has 1 year left on the top.

Your not really making me an argument for me to argue against, except that age doesn't matter apparently.

You would take Moreno over Luis cause of potential, would you take Lukaku over Costa cause of potential?

It's clearly not the same is it, one is a 26 year old in his prime playing in our first team playing amazing, while the other is 29 and is on the subs bench.

Mario Balotelli is set to be handed a Liverpool recall by Brendan Rodgers to face his old manager Jose Mourinho.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11217934/Liverpool-vs-Chelsea-Mario-Balotelli-set-to-star-as-Brendan-Rodgers-recalls-star-names.html

Your not really making me an argument for me to argue against, except that age doesn't matter apparently.

I never said age doesnt matter. You are the one who seems to think that age and potential is all that matters.

Not sure whether it's been linked on this thread, but I thought it was a pretty good read:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29945991

I stopped reading at "Robbie Savage".

Gary Neville says a greater number of interesting and insightful things every single time he analyses a game than I have ever heard Savage say. Ever. In total. Ever.

The fact that so inarticulate a man as Savage; a man with such limited understanding of the game despite his apparent qualifications, is employed to talk about football ,speaks volumes about what our society has come to. If he happens to be making sense in that article it'll be no more than a fluke. Normal service will, I'm afraid, be resumed.