Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If given the choice between winning this game and avoiding relegation I have no doubt that Gerrard and majority of scousers would choose the former. They would want to avenge last season so badly since we ultimately cost them the title.

We're going to thrash them. Blue always beat red haha. 3 points for us :P

Oh and this made me laugh so much on their forums: http://forums.thisisanfield.com/index.php?/topic/17972-pre-match-liverpool-v-chelsea-saturday-8-november-1245pm/#entry372347

Oh and they expect Stevie to play Haha so hopefully he slips again for the LOLs.

Lol Pool fans want the same team that faced Real to face us. Do they remember that team lost 1-0? Lol. cda33423a98dcf9812325a416b7811d9.jpg

e08cca8b60e4177a91389b17ce6d6079.jpg

5ae70b7321ab17107230f3e3a0461e48.jpg

LMAOOO! I hope we thrash them, could you imagine an Arsenal like 6-0 score ?

Didn't know we are such a vile club, we should be ashamed. Funny though hearing that coming out from a liverpool supporter! At least they have a sense of humour to match their terrible attitudes.

Didn't know we are such a vile club, we should be ashamed. Funny though hearing that coming out from a liverpool supporter! At least they have a sense of humour to match their terrible attitudes.

If only we had a legend like Gerrard....LMAOOOO!!! bef82f34b85bc1fe2a96da3e30df7136.jpg

Funny how they think that team that lost to Real is the XI they want to face us. pfft.

If only we had a legend like Gerrard....LMAOOOO!!! bef82f34b85bc1fe2a96da3e30df7136.jpg

Funny how they think that team that lost to Real is the XI they want to face us. pfft.

They want the same XI because Stevie didn't start and everybody knows he is Chelsea's best weapon.

They'll happily forget the mess up at Palace.

urgh don't loose this for Christ sake.even a draw be a lot for them.they've been crap so naturally will play like a different team on sat.tends to happen

The funniest thing about the Anfield win last season was the fact it wasn't our best 11. It was Jose's tactics just simply better than their awesome attack. It was soo funny. I think Matic has described it the best:

"Nobody is happy when you lose a game, and they weren't happy after that game.

"Many teams have tried to park the bus in front of the goal against us, but we win. It's not easy. If you defend, you have to know how to defend. It was 2-0. We showed we have quality."

the performance at times I mean.so many chances which we didnt take n lead to a draw.Same with Man U.Chances gone then up pops Van Persie.Need to actually make the most of them Saturday otherwise same could happen and be a loss

Me? No, never. I'm always the guy who's saying we'll win the big games when we are the underdogs and everyone is saying we will get smashed, but that's not the case here at all. We're expected to get the win, but it's the scum, in November, right before and international break, when we're not exactly setting the world alight, at Anfield after THAT game last season, when we're on an unbeaten run and Liverpool are supposedly struggling and in need of a big win to turn their season around.

It's just set up too perfectly for Liverpool to get an 'upset' win.

i cant see us losing this one in any way.

city were brilliant with 10 men. playing in front of their own fans, they put in a spirited performance. i dont think we were poor on the day.

united were tactically good. absolutely nullified cesc by using fellaini and mata. also they sat back and let us do the pressing which was never going to be successful with DD.

pool on the other hand tried to fight fire with fire against RM at anfield. they were kind of successful in the first 15-20 minuyes but after that RM simply outclasses them. expecting much of the same here. i simply dont see pool trying to do what they did in madrid in front of their own fans. that will be a quick way for rodgers to get the sack. also, their set piece defending is so woeful that its not even funny. also, after a string of "poor" performances, i expect jose to get everyone riled up for this one.