Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can easily beat liverpool. liverpool is terrible this season. I just hope that Mourinho has learnt from two manchester games that parking the bus after 1 goal is a horrible idea, we can easily score 3 goals in Anfield if Mourinho is not so fond of subbing Mikel in the 50th minute.

how was city poor? we got a draw at etihad against our main title rival. if a draw had been given at the start of the game, 99% of us would have taken it.

the performance at times I mean.so many chances which we didnt take n lead to a draw.Same with Man U.Chances gone then up pops Van Persie.Need to actually make the most of them Saturday otherwise same could happen and be a loss

Let's be honest here, if the refereeing is fair and down the middle (or in our favour) we won't lose this.

I kinda hope Rodgers starts Balo up top cos he's largely useless, but it'd be typical if he chose this game to pull out a bit of magic.

Would take a draw tbh, but would really like a win (obviously) and think we're very capable of getting it. If we score early then the pressure will make the fans nervous which will transfer to the pitch.

We are unlikely to lose, but also unlikely to win either imo. Another bus parking master class from Jose coming up and it wouldn't surprise me. For me this is City all over again, the only reason he didn't do it at MU was because everyone believed we should win and MU was in confident crisis. So team is:

Courtois

Iva Cahill Terry Dave

Fabregas Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

Normally Ramires would play but Oscar is on form atm and tracking back a lot tirelessly so he will start I think. Expect this to be a 0-0 or 1-1 draw with us possibly leading and throwing it away in the last 20 mins again if Jose goes bus parking full on(which he will imo)

Ah well at least it is the last time we do it in the league now, surely we won't do it against Arsenal and Spurs away?

High Hopes my friend....I can see this ref getting manipulated by the klanfield faithful. They want Blue Blood on Sat.

I know... If only referees had the balls not to be affected by the screaming bin dippers.

In Lawro's prediction this week he's taking on a simulation of the games on the new Football Manager game (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29916211)

Apparently it predicted us to win 3-0, with goals from Diego Costa, Hazard and Willian.

Hard to agree with Miles Jacobson's prediction when he said we have kept our defensive solidity this season. Erm, just 4 clean sheets in 16 matches!

I don't care what anyone says, ramires is our best player, he makes the whole shit work

not our best, but he is vital, I think. He's important. Brought on against Swansea in the second half and we dominated, started vs Everton, he was injured and suspended, but I think we are much better with him on the field.

Hard to agree with Miles Jacobson's prediction when he said we have kept our defensive solidity this season. Erm, just 4 clean sheets in 16 matches!

Yeah but only conceding 14 goals in 16 matches isn't exactly bad.

Yeah but only conceding 14 goals in 16 matches isn't exactly bad.

By our usual high defensive standards, that is somewhat bad. 5 clean sheets in 16 games is a no-no. And it's even worse when you analyze closely the manner in which we conceded those 14 goals.

EDIT: Just checked, we've kept 5 clean sheets actually. Still bad nonetheless.

Liverpool have been utterly clueless in recent weeks creative wise, and im talking on the level of us in 10/11, especially against Villa, Hull and Newcastle where they created next to nothing in all 3 games.

We will be quite fatigued after Wednesday, I mean seriously in what over country would a team have an mid day Saturday kick off after a Wednesday CL game in Eastern Europe?

Liverpool lack of creativity and our tiredness will make it a quiet game. 1-0 Costa.