Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

I don't know how some of you are so confident (3-0?), yeah we are better but we were better than Man Utd and Maribor as well.

And guess what, we will drop points against teams from the bottom half as well. This is football, and the argument "we are better" is not really working for me.

With that being said, I really hope we will win this. It will be pretty frustrating not to after the two draws at Etihad and OT.

If we want to win the title without counting on the others to stay as bad as they are now, we need to start winning big games away.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how some of you are so confident (3-0?), yeah we are better but we were better than Man Utd and Maribor as well.

And guess what, we will drop points against teams from the bottom half as well. This is football, and the argument "we are better" is not really working for me.

With that being said, I really hope we will win this. It will be pretty frustrating not to after the two draws at Etihad and OT.

If we want to win the title without counting on the others to stay as bad as they are now, we need to start winning big games away.

Why not be confident? We thiught we would win vs Maribor and United too. Shit happens, we are capablebof beating anyone when we play to our potential.

all players are fit, so Mikel and Remy are available for selection.

bench: Cech, Zouma, Luis, Mikel, Drogba, Willian, Remy/Schurrle/Salah

I thought Mou said that Remy will be fit after international break?

Also, i think Mikel wont be fit for tmr...

I thought Mou said that Remy will be fit after international break?

Also, i think Mikel wont be fit for tmr...

he confirmed it in the press conference

Chelsea FC @chelseafc ·
Jose Mourinho says everybody is fit for selection against Liverpool. #CFC

It'll be a tough game with the way that every single team raises their game against us and how we make average players look world class. For example..

City beaten by Stoke, Newcastle and CSKA already at home this season but when we played them they dominated for long periods of time. Mangala was world class against us, and in the next game he scored an own goal and gave away a penalty.

Same with United. Poor team but we let them dominate us at times. Fellaini was a beast in midfield ffs..Fellaini. QPR thumped by United and Spurs and 19th in the table but we just manage to scrape a win. Why does Jose show teams like City and United too much respect when we're not playing at the bridge? They're 'big' teams but with our ambitions we should be beating teams like that or at least controlling the game.

Hopefully for this game Jose ditches his usual small club mentality when playing big teams away from home cause we can trash Liverpool 3, 4-0 if we play our usual game. They are so bad it's hilarious.

He wasn't world class against us, what goes missing in that statement is what the refs allow players to get away with. If he doesn't get cautioned for going i through players backs the whole game he will appear to be dominant. On another day he would've been picking up fouls all over the place.

The refs allowed him to get away with murder on the day.

This Utd dominated us garbage is getting really annoying... At no point in the game were they dominant.

the performance at times I mean.so many chances which we didnt take n lead to a draw.Same with Man U.Chances gone then up pops Van Persie.Need to actually make the most of them Saturday otherwise same could happen and be a loss

You make it sound like City are mugs. They're a very good football team on their day, especially at Etihad... A draw was a great result.

The Utd game I seem to be the only one who thought we performed well and should've taken all three.

This was a funny article back then.

Of course the writer seemed to be a big Liverpool supporter and was jelly. :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2614791/Steven-Gerrards-unlucky-slip-Liverpool-lose-Chelsea-free-kick-cruel-web-jokers-gags-heros-expense-viral.html

Luis and Azpi should start but won't.

Their main weakness is through the center, their center backs are awful and Stevie is past it he is very vunerable, I hope Luis starts so he can push up and allow Hazard to go into the center and Shurrle can play and stretch it on the other side, but I don't see it at all.