Florent Malouda

James

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malouda was on fire at the start of 2010/2011 so christ knows what happened there but I mean who would fill in for him?

I've noticed Kakuta's got a pretty huge following here so I'm guessing he'd be first choice? be nice to see McEachran and Kakuta come up into the senior first XI as Terry starts to head out but we'd be short a world class winger, don't get me wrong Kakutas good, but Maloudas probably better, even with his faults.clown.gif

whoever their replacements should be..i hope they have a better mentality when the chips are down. Malouda,Anelka,Drogba..all fantastic players when their heads are screwed on straight but they lose their heads more times than Worzel Gummidge.and are all completely useless to us at such times.

i`ve grown really tired of those type of players..they all over 30 too so it can`t be a teenage hormones thing..

Ok...I'm not really sure Malouda should be the first one to leave, seeing as there is no confirmation that we will be signing a first class winger to replace him and also because our squad is short of quality wingers...

The next best option I can think of in the squad is Gael Kakuta, but he doesn't seem to have taken off from his exciting 09-10 season..

Maybe they're just canvassing a buyer for him, so that when the time comes to sign a new winger, a slot will be available in the squad...

In my opinion they should oust Zhirkov before Malouda...I know the Russian is the younger, more versatile player, and has skill and pace, but the guy just can't stay fit for the full season, and is always out for one reason or the other...

16.29 Could Florent Malouda be the first casualty of Andre Villas-Boas' new Chelsea regime? The Daily Star says the France winger has been told he is surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You