Florent Malouda

James

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My own personal opinion is that he should stay and fight for a place in the team. As we saw at the weekend he can still contribute to the team. I was amazed when people were saying they would rather keep Zhirkov and sell Malouda.

He might not be the type of winger we all want ie. a Robben type and he might be very frustrating every now and again but he's a good pro and is an excellent squad player.

Agree he is a good squad player.

Malouda may seem energetic at the start of season but sometime he show too much of greed and laziness,Sell him pls.

Perreira > Malouda

Hardworking player > Lazy player.

Selfless > greedy ass

For me Malouda is in the same boat as Mikel in that while he has his flaws, he gets way too much hate from a lot of fans.

Malouda is still a very good player and can come up with some crucial goals.

Malouda + 20M > Perreira IMHO

No bias intended.

20m pounds? dollars? euros?

Why are we selling malouda when we have options to sell kalou and anelka? Malouda might not be the best winger iin the world but he can definitely contribute (same goes with anelka), but kalou is just pathetic. No growth , no development we should just sell him to tottenham, I think they will buy any striker in the world at the moment.

Who want Kalou and Anelka? lol

For me Malouda is in the same boat as Mikel in that while he has his flaws, he gets way too much hate from a lot of fans.

Malouda is still a very good player and can come up with some crucial goals.

Malouda + 20M > Perreira IMHO

No bias intended.

so u want to give malouda + money for player who is like malouda ?

My own personal opinion is that he should stay and fight for a place in the team. As we saw at the weekend he can still contribute to the team. I was amazed when people were saying they would rather keep Zhirkov and sell Malouda.

He might not be the type of winger we all want ie. a Robben type and he might be very frustrating every now and again but he's a good pro and is an excellent squad player.

Agree. I think complacency is what got to him as he had no competition and Ancelotti kept using him no matter how poor he played. With that changed now, he should make a good back-up (I hope).

Kalou's the one that needs to go immediately. Waste of a foreign spot and not worth his wages.

so u want to give malouda + money for player who is like malouda ?

To clarify what I meant was keeping Malouda is better, in my opinion he's a better player and we keep our money.

20m pounds? dollars? euros?

Pounds, although I don't see how that matters in the context of my post.

Start of the summer Malouda was on my top of the list of player to leave but thinking about it properly id rather Kalou and Anelka leave first.

Me too but unfortunately Kalou and Anelka are not in demand by any club.

Offtopic: Has kalou ever been linked with another club since he joined us?

FloMo still has a lot to offer, he is inconsistent but Mata is more than competition. I don't know who Pereira is or if he is a good player, but at the moment I would rather that 20m being put towards another certain Belgian.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You