Florent Malouda

James

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.tribalfootball.com/category/clubs/barcelona

Barcelona are eyeing Chelsea winger Florent Malouda.

Sport says Barca are turning to Malouda after growing frustrated in their bid to prise Franck Ribery away from Bayern Munich.

Only last week, Malouda, who is also being linked with AC Milan, declared he wanted to stay at Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea winger Florent Malouda is aware of interest from European champs Barcelona.

El Mundo Deportivo says while Malouda has pledged his commitment to Chelsea since the arrival of Carlo Ancelotti, he is seriously thinking about a move to the Nou Camp.

Barca believe they can prise Malouda away from Chelsea for as little as £12 million, with the French winger now inside the final two years of his current deal.

Malouda had a very good end of the season for sure. It all depends on who we are planning to bring in now as to know if it is worth letting Malouda go or not. Certainly not descision would be made on Malouda until we have a replacement lined up.

Malouda had a very good end of the season for sure. It all depends on who we are planning to bring in now as to know if it is worth letting Malouda go or not. Certainly not descision would be made on Malouda until we have a replacement lined up.

Esk why buy malouda wait a year and a half for him to bed in then sell why. The replacement could take a year to bed in too.

Esk why buy malouda wait a year and a half for him to bed in then sell why. The replacement could take a year to bed in too.

And Malouda could revert back to his poor form! Was Malouda's problem "bedding in"? Who knows, but the people who make the descisions will know if they believe Malouda can continue his form or not..

According to L'Equipe, Florent announced on a radio show in Guyana that he's signed a 2 year extension.

j'ai trouvé un accord avec mon club pour prolonger mon contrat de deux ans. Donc je reste à Chelsea, il me restera quatre ans de contrat maintenant. Je sais qu'à chaque période de mercato je suis la cible de pas mal de rumeurs. J'espère que celle-là va être propagée car elle est fondée.

"I found an agreement with my club to extend my contract by two years. So I stay at Chelsea, I have four years of the contract now. I know that in each mercato period I am the target of many rumors."

.... and I'm not sure about the last bit.

[link]

• 6 months later...

Florent Malouda has admitted he could leave Chelsea if he does not get a regular run in the side.

The Frenchman has found first-team opportunities hard to come by because of Carlo Ancelotti's change in formation.

Malouda has been relegated to the bench because of Ancelotti utilising a 4-3-1-2 system this term.

French international Malouda enjoyed arguably his best season at Chelsea in 2008/09 and he is frustrated at not being first-choice in Ancelotti's starting XI.

Malouda has spoken to Ancelotti about his frustration, but he revealed the club will not allow anyone to leave before the end of the season.

Malouda told L'Equipe: "Carlo Ancelotti's tactical system is physically very demanding. Recently we showed less intensity, the game was less fluid. But that system allowed us to be in our current position. All the players support it.

"Before the match against Birmingham, I talked to the coach. I told him about my frustration.

"I believe I have succeeded in my start to the season, but during the key matches against Arsenal or Man Utd, I was on the bench.

"I have ambitions for the World Cup, and considering my status in the French team it is a little annoying (being on the bench).

"Ancelotti is aware of it. But currently I am paying for that system. It is not that easy for him either, he has a big group to manage.

"My competition with Lampard as left midfielder? It is his best position. He played like that in the England team, and we are in a World Cup year.

"But at a certain point, the status has to be in relationship with the performances.

"Anyway, I am fine so far. I could still be outstanding when I play.

Frustration

"The frustration is big matches. However, if there is no place for me in that system, I could go somewhere else.

"Finding a new club is not a problem. But the club has closed the door to any departure either in January or in June. The coach relies on me.

"I feel fine at Chelsea. But now, things have to change. When I came I was labelled as Mourinho's player. I have known five coaches and each time I have had to start again from scratch.

"Last season I earned a key-player status. Today it has been questioned again."

SkySports

I'm disappointed at Malouda for saying this if it's true! He signed a 2-year contract last summer because he had no intention of going anywhere. And now he's complaining because he's not playing enough games. If anything, because we could still be banned from signings next summer and next January, he should be saying something like "I'm not playing enough games, but I'm going to make sure Carlo picks me regularly, so I'm going to give 110% in training so it can happen."

In other words, he just needs to learn to grow up!

carlo succeeding here is more important than this 29 year old.

i couldn't care less if he goes or not, I'd rather see zhirkov playing at left mid rather than left back anyway.

I'm sure i'm not the only person here who is sick of you banging on about age. Age means fuck all this season. Drogba is 31 and in the best form of his life. We have all our good youngsters on loan so they get first team football but we start our best 11 every game, Not starting a 17 year old against Man United because 'It will be good for his future'. You'd swear we can't buy players in the future and we're going to have to play our u18 team then. Your the prime example of someone who is clueless and a football pedofile. All you care about is the business to the club and the young players. You don't support Chelsea F.C, You support Chelsea Ltd and Chelsea u18's.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You