Florent Malouda

James

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If clubs can buy roberto carlos at the age of 38 there might be club who would be willing to take their chances with anelka and kalou. But i dont understand the point of keeping kalou in the squad and "off-loading" malouda. That is just unacceptable.

RC with 38 is far better than Kalou in his current age.

If clubs can buy roberto carlos at the age of 38 there might be club who would be willing to take their chances with anelka and kalou. But i dont understand the point of keeping kalou in the squad and "off-loading" malouda. That is just unacceptable.

Robero Carlos is mainly brought in to attract fans, while Kalou would only deter fans from coming to the games.

Not that I'd be crying about Malouda leaving because we've lacked something on the left-flank for a frustratingly long time, but found an interesting stat that shows again why perhaps he shouldn't be going just yet..

SUCCESSFUL PASSES IN FINAL THIRD (2010-11 PL SEASON)

Continue reading the main story

1. Nasri - 601

2. Malouda - 593

3. Fabregas - 548

4. Silva - 530

5. Modric - 528

6. Wilshere - 527

7. Arteta - 499

8. K Davies - 499

9. Murphy - 483

10. Adam - 465

Source: Opta

Come on,I don't think we're being fair here...

The guy has ability, and despite the recent stretches of below-par performances he does pop-up from time to time with a goal or an assist...

On the other hand when Fernando has been largely ineffective in the 6 months he has played for us, most of us (myself included) make excuses for him

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You