Florent Malouda

James

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer Kalou to go. Even when they play poorly, Malouda and Anelka are proven goalscorers.

Agreed but out of the three, Malouda has the worst attitude and he frustrates me the most in that sense. Would be glad to see Kalou and/or Malouda go. I think we should keep Anelka for one more year.

Fair enough, he was all over the media saying how unfair Carlo was treated et al. what does he expect from the board? contract extension?

i didn`t read the report but on the SSN website yesterday on their papertalk section i saw "malouda says Roman was wrong to sack Carlo". don`t know if he was mis-quoted or not but if true that`s not gonna help him atall

hope he goes if he said it or not..sure he`s better than Kalou but it don`t matter to me what order the dead wood leave aslong as they do.

My own personal opinion is that he should stay and fight for a place in the team. As we saw at the weekend he can still contribute to the team. I was amazed when people were saying they would rather keep Zhirkov and sell Malouda.

He might not be the type of winger we all want ie. a Robben type and he might be very frustrating every now and again but he's a good pro and is an excellent squad player.

Why are we selling malouda when we have options to sell kalou and anelka? Malouda might not be the best winger iin the world but he can definitely contribute (same goes with anelka), but kalou is just pathetic. No growth , no development we should just sell him to tottenham, I think they will buy any striker in the world at the moment.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You