Florent Malouda

James

when have i ever bashed Drogba's age..

a mix of both old & young is good, but if a 29 year old if disrupting the dressing room i want him out, it's bad enough kakuta isn't following in c.ronaldo's footsteps by actually playing football games.

anyone causing problems in the dressing room by demanding carlo to play them is just unacceptable.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

If it finally comes ... I see complicated, since it is a very good player and not lack offers from big teams with bigger aspirations than that of Hercules, but the same was said of David Trezeguet and here it is, so to Malouda not ruling it out as have money to pay, here would be a permanent fixture that is assigned by Royston Drenthe Real Madrid and return to the end of the season, if ultimately we remain in First Division would be a great signing.

Know if you have had recent injury or if it is problematic with their peers?

Greetings from Alicante! city of the sun and the beach! Many of you know Benidorm, English town in the summer! hahaha

If it finally comes ... I see complicated, since it is a very good player and not lack offers from big teams with bigger aspirations than that of Hercules, but the same was said of David Trezeguet and here it is, so to Malouda not ruling it out as have money to pay, here would be a permanent fixture that is assigned by Royston Drenthe Real Madrid and return to the end of the season, if ultimately we remain in First Division would be a great signing.

Know if you have had recent injury or if it is problematic with their peers?

Greetings from Alicante! city of the sun and the beach! Many of you know Benidorm, English town in the summer! hahaha

He is rarely injured (spat 3 times over my left shoulder not to jinx it) but his form has lots of ups and downs, I don't see him with Chelsea next season

• 3 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You