Florent Malouda

James

I think AVB is trying to get rid of Malouda since We've just singed Mata and Perreira looks more than likely to sign. Ian Mcgarry just said on twitter that we want to offer 30m + malouda for modric but they want drogba

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to accept at the end of the day these players aren't robots but humans. If Malouda doesn't want to leave and is happy at Chelsea then fair play to him. he has two years left on his contract, he didn't force the club to give him this contract they gave it to him.

Hope to god he doesn't extend his contract to 2014, for Christ sake.

Well if as reported the club were trying to move him on then you can safely assume that he isn't getting an extension. I think like Anelka he will finish his contract and then leave.

Doesn't he want one more try at the World Cup? If Chelsea makes it clear he won't be starting, maybe that will convince him to find a starting spot elsewhere and keep his WC dreams alive. But it's probably too late today for anything to happen.

You have to accept at the end of the day these players aren't robots but humans. If Malouda doesn't want to leave and is happy at Chelsea then fair play to him. he has two years left on his contract, he didn't force the club to give him this contract they gave it to him.

Exactly. He wants to stay, and we have to respect that.

Show some respect. He might not be Messi but he has done some very important things for this football club.

Old, unreliable and a whiner, we could get another good young winger that could replace him. Fuck him. The only pplayer over 30 we are going to sell is Yossi, which means the likes of Malouda and Drogba will be stepping in the way for us to have a fresh, young team to compete, big mistake.

I just want whats best for the club, and I'm sorry buts its people like you with too much sentimental feelings on players that is stopping us from moving forward. When the likes of you get offended when we even have the thought of selling some players to get some money in and allow a more youthful flavour to enter the squad.

For example, it was hard seeing Zola go, but with Roman taking over the club and the start of the blues revolution, Zola was a gentleman in deciding that he may be a hindrence to the squad. Unfortunantly players like Malouda and Drogba are more concerned with paychecks and making sure their place on the internation team is secure.

I just want whats best for the club, and I'm sorry buts its people like you with too much sentimental feelings on players that is stopping us from moving forward. When the likes of you get offended when we even have the thought of selling some players to get some money in and allow a more youthful flavour to enter the squad.

Me sentimental? Far from it. I don't particularly rate the current Malouda and think he should be nowhere near the starting 11 along with Lampard and a few others. You want him gone, then fine. But show a little class mate.

For example, it was hard seeing Zola go, but with Roman taking over the club and the start of the blues revolution, Zola was a gentleman in deciding that he may be a hindrence to the squad. Unfortunantly players like Malouda and Drogba are more concerned with paychecks and making sure their place on the internation team is secure.

Absolute nonsense. Zola's contract ran out and he decided to go to Cagliari before Roman bought the club. He was a gentleman in that he didn't go back on his agreement with Cagliari, fuck all to do with him being a hindrance mate.

Old, unreliable and a whiner, we could get another good young winger that could replace him. Fuck him. The only pplayer over 30 we are going to sell is Yossi, which means the likes of Malouda and Drogba will be stepping in the way for us to have a fresh, young team to compete, big mistake.

What do you want him to say? "I wish to leave." Of course he wants to stay at Chelsea, you moron. Doesn't mean he's going to.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You