Petr Cech

eldo

I have a feeling Utd will think of Cech if De Gea leaves (which is highly likely). I would not want him to join Utd, but Cech does deserve a such a massive club.

Don't like the thought of it, but I would not hold it against him since he was replaced. Here's hoping he moves to a side outside England.

I have a feeling Utd will think of Cech if De Gea leaves (which is highly likely). I would not want him to join Utd, but Cech does deserve a such a massive club.

Don't like the thought of it, but I would not hold it against him since he was replaced. Here's hoping he moves to a side outside England.

£90 million, plus Chris Smalling just for the bants.

I hope they don't. Imagine he gives a great run of performances for them and suddenly he is elevated in their eyes to PS or VDS when they have mostly considered him inferior(albeit still a great keeper) to them after that head knock. I genuinely hope they have to stick with Valdes so we can have the lulz when he inevitably makes a glaring error.

He's not "obviously" better than Thibaut. I maintain the stance I adopted 18 months ago and got ridiculed for: Cech is very, very, very slightly the better of the two goalkeepers at the moment, but Courtois has ten years on him. By the time Thibaut is 33 he could have smashed every record Petr ever set. If Cech is a 9.5/10 goalkeeper then Courtois is a 9/10 goalkeeper - you have to give him the time and room to grow because he has the potential to be a certified 10/10.

Cech has done waaaaaaay too much for this club for us to begrudge him a move to another top English team.

Cech :worship:

He's not "obviously" better than Thibaut. I maintain the stance I adopted 18 months ago and got ridiculed for: Cech is very, very, very slightly the better of the two goalkeepers at the moment, but Courtois has ten years on him. By the time Thibaut is 33 he could have smashed every record Petr ever set. If Cech is a 9.5/10 goalkeeper then Courtois is a 9/10 goalkeeper - you have to give him the time and room to grow because he has the potential to be a certified 10/10.

He is better than Cech. He was nominated for last Ballon D'or AS A GOALKEEPER even without being flashy like Neuer.

However he's worse than 2004-2006 Cech.

If he leaves to a rival in the PL I will not be amused to put it simply.

Same. United would be annoying but not all that bad because he's not an upgrade on De Gea. He wouldn't make them a better team if we're being honest. I could live with it reluctantly like with Mata.

Joining Arsenal is unforgivable in my opinion. I fucking hate that club more than any other and he instantly improves them significantly and directly damages our own chances of retaining the title. I wouldn't stand for it if I were José.

Same. United would be annoying but not all that bad because he's not an upgrade on De Gea. He wouldn't make them a better team if we're being honest. I could live with it reluctantly like with Mata.

Joining Arsenal is unforgivable in my opinion. I fucking hate that club more than any other and he instantly improves them significantly and directly damages our own chances of retaining the title. I wouldn't stand for it if I were José.

I believe he would make them better because big Pete knows how to keep his back 4 organized which is something United desperately need

He's obviously better, deal with it [emoji41] compelling argument i know

Next season in champs league it will be the Cech vs Chelsea show just like this season was Luiz vs Chelsea...

Sirigu sucks. Cech would be a perfect short term replacement for him and PSG would be the best situation for him.