• Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Salah (sub)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF, Costa!!!! Someone is going to get killed by the end of the season ...

Hazard was just determined as if there was fire behind him.. Fab, Ramiers, Oscar, Costa, Matic, Azpi, Cahill, Ivan.. entire team went into the next gear in the next half .. great to see a bloody gritty performance from the lads ... Keep the momentum going ...

Costa would be MOTM followed closely by Cesc and Hazard. Honestly, if Hazard maintains this level of performance it wouldn't really matter how many goals and assists he directly claims. In my opinion, he is the catalyst to our offense. Without him, we may have never got off the mark. It was amazing to see how he was constantly pressuring them and eventually it paid off.

Our defence does look shaky though, and this is the consequence of playing a more offensive game. It's still early days and I expect Mou will eventually sort it out and minimise such chances.

My one concern would be that we might burn out a bit early with our higher intensity and start picking up injuries. Thankfully we have good squad depth. I think we should go all out for the next 2 games and play more fringe players in the CoC to rest our more important ones.

A draw at the Etihad would be a decent result. However, if we manage to pull away from our main rivals now, it would take a great effort from them to catch up to us. I recall Fergie commenting how difficult it was to play catch up with Mou. A bit optimistic, but we might just lead all the way.

Response of champions? I feared for us a little bit with the start we got off to. Swansea probably should've scored more than one in that initial period but we rode it out and never looked back once we started putting them under pressure, getting in their faces, pressing from the front. It was a mess before that with the team set up to be progressive but the front line not pressuring the ball at all, leaving Matic and Fabregas isolated and unsure in the middle. Credit to Swansea because they didn't let up and kept at it but it was really pleasing to see that they just couldn't handle our movement and interplay. They're a very, very good side.

Hazard was magnificent and would've been my MOTM had it not been for the big bastard up front banging them in. When this boy looks to go past players and sit defenders down, I'd have no other player in the world over him. He is sensational. One of his top 5 Chelsea performances, in my book.

Hazard ain't messing around this season...when the rest of the team looked to be dropping their heads after the first Swansea goal, Eden kept driving forward...If it weren't for his tenaciousness I don't think we would have equalized in the first half

mouthwatering performance by everyone today!! great game!

Courtois cant be judged as the goals werent saveable. our defence looks more at attack rather than their job!

Costa? what can i say? BEAST. 3 goals and a constant threat..fantastic piece of player...torres must be boiling from anger everytime we score and especially when DC does!!!

Schurrle was plain bad today but everyone have their bad days!!

it wasnt Terrys fault at he own goal just an unlucky moment! everyone, great game!

pretty neat debut from Remy as well!

Salah. He is hungry for games! unstoppable!

Hazrd.. Fantastic performance would be my MVP if he scored!

Fabregas.. This man was brought to serve goals and THATS what he does precisely!! GREAT GAME from Cesc!

disgusted from the fact that in 90% of the games we start the game so dull we need to change this one.

now going to face city with the best possible momentum!

COME ON CHELSEA!!

Hmm, I dunno. I thought we were a bit lucky Swansea didn't add to their lead because we were hanging on a bit at that point. Routledge had a good chance from JT's glanced clearance and Gomis also should've done better with the half volley/volley pretty central in front of goal. I was delighted at it being just 0-1 at the half hour mark.

Even if we went 2 down I would've still maintained we could've equalised at the least. We've got goals in the team now.

I also wanted to say that almost the entire team was tidy with their passing today. No so many silly misplaced passes as against Everton. I think we should play our second half formation&players in the next game.

that formation from the second half is actually a great shot against City. We need to play 4-3-3 against them, especially if Touré plays. I think Schurrle offers a lot in the counter, but at the same time he didn't have a good match and Oscar did.

Costa - Hazard - Fabregas is the new MAZACAR... FAZASTA? COZAGAS? :lol:

COZAGAS lol... the sound is very similar to cocegas (tickling) in Portuguese. Given how much they've been making me laugh, I vote for this one. :P

Even if we went 2 down I would've still maintained we could've equalised at the least. We've got goals in the team now.

I agree. With Costa and a proper playmaker in Cesc, you can see we move the ball so much faster. This creates that extra bit of space for our players as their defences are not properly set up, unlike last season which was frustrating and slow. I can always see a goal on the horizon now and there is always a good probability to nick one from a set piece given our aerial prowess and someone with good delivery.

so COSTA the flop, COSTA the one season wonder, COSTA the flash in the pan!!!! where are the footballing geniuses who were saying this?

4 matches, 7 goals... this guy is just making me go crazy!!!!

the guardian of STAMFORD BRIDGE!!!! DIEGO COSTAAAAAAAAAAA...

an awesome awesome awesome match... we were found wanting in the first 20 minutes. even the goal dint wake us up. but then we started pushing up the field, started hustling and harrying the swansea players. completely changed the face of the game. and then that goal just before the HT, that was the pivotal moment. dint give swansea a chance to group and simply try and defend the lead.

courtois - could not do much for both the goals. dint do much wrong either.

iva- another fabulous performance specially considering how poor schurrle was and the minimal cover he provided iva. in attack, he was just brilliant.

GC- had his hands full with gomis. gomis got the better off him a couple of times. not the best performance.

JT- an unlucky OG. except for that was a ROCK!!

azpi - another solid performance. dint provide much in attack but barely put a foot wrong defensively.

matic - at fault for the goal. had a woeful first 20 minutes. but a decent rest of the game.

cesc - the "wingman". costa's wingman... just brilliant. that build up to the goal was orgasmic...

schurrle - hopeless performance. shirley has now had 2 very poor performances this season. needs to step up. the number of times he lost the ball was embarassing.

oscar - brilliant performance. in the 2nd half, he kept taylor quiet who was offensively proving a throne in our asses. brilliant link-up and that run was awesome. so unlucky not to score.

hazard- for once he started the game as if their was a fire under his ass. was brilliant throughout the game. even in the first 20 minutes he was the only chelsea player to have played well.

costa - :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

subs -

rambo - another very good performance. very unlucky to be left out after the everton performacne. cam on and showed exactly why he is so good and essential to us. gives us the legs in the mid.

remy - debut goal. the striker curse is officially over. good overall performance.

salh - good cameo. one of his runs was brilliant.

we are showing why we favourites this season. we should be winning the league. nothing less.