• Schurrle
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Salah (sub)

I wasn't surprised at all Cesc carried Arse ,, HE was always class

Its been a real revelation for me. He provides us with SOOOOO much space to operate. I guess my surprise stems from Chelsea never ever having a real deep lying playmaker. Its his position that makes us so dangerous.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a real revelation for me. He provides us with SOOOOO much space to operate. I guess my surprise stems from Chelsea never ever having a real deep lying playmaker. Its his position that makes us so dangerous.

he is more versatile than that ,, can play just as well if not better further forward .. Wenger is an imbecile

for not taking him back and Wooden top at Manure is an idiot ,, THANK goodness

he is more versatile than that ,, can play just as well if not better further forward .. Wenger is an imbecile

for not taking him back and Wooden top at Manure is an idiot ,, THANK goodness

I disagree he's best as a CM where he can dictate from deep. As a team we lose that cutting edge when he plays in the 10.

Ramsey had a nice run of form but come on! Cesc is twice the player he is!

I disagree he's best as a CM where he can dictate from deep. As a team we lose that cutting edge when he plays in the 10.

Ramsey had a nice run of form but come on! Cesc is twice the player he is!

when did I even mention Ramsey ,,,, Ramsey is a smaller port than Douglas on the I O M

I just wanna say that today's game has made my weekend and that fab and costa are a breath of fresh air. Eden was great like always out defending was terrible in the first half but improved a lot in the 2nd. Btw, ramires has been amazing all year as a super sub and today, when he came in.... We could not be stopped. Ramires has been amazing for us.

I just wanna say that today's game has made my weekend and that fab and costa are a breath of fresh air. Eden was great like always out defending was terrible in the first half but improved a lot in the 2nd. Btw, ramires has been amazing all year as a super sub and today, when he came in.... We could not be stopped. Ramires has been amazing for us.

I might be biassed but I still prefer Willian to Ramires ,, fair play Ram did play well

The biggest surprise for me throughout the first 4 games is the difference Cesc Fabregas is making in our team. His quality is unrivalled right now, finds guys and picks the perfect weight of pass.

I remember you were quite skeptical about the transfer when it was just rumours i.e. you weren't sure he would fit into the Mourinho system - but as we've seen there has been a slight change of approach this year, the underlying Mourinho system is still there but we're far more cavalier which suits our attacking strength with Costa and Fabregas now integrating will into the team.

Cesc has turned us into a well oiled machine, he's like our engine. He's done very well so far, and I feel like we haven't even seen the best of Cesc yet.

I remember you were quite skeptical about the transfer when it was just rumours i.e. you weren't sure he would fit into the Mourinho system - but as we've seen there has been a slight change of approach this year, the underlying Mourinho system is still there but we're far more cavalier which suits our attacking strength with Costa and Fabregas now integrating will into the team.

Cesc has turned us into a well oiled machine, he's like our engine. He's done very well so far, and I feel like we haven't even seen the best of Cesc yet.

Do you? I think he's been as better as he could... how could you see him improving? If he does, I don't know who's going to stop us

Gary Monk: "They will be champions come May. Costa is untouchable and Hazard - I don't think I've ever seen a player being fouled so much."

Anyone got a download link for the match? I heard it on the radio, but I'm home now and wanna watch it.

I'm pretty sure that's a fake quote lol

Nah that wasn't me I was glad we were looking to snatch him up, my problem with Cesc was all mental. Would have the killer instinct we need at Chelsea and is he coming to Chelsea for the right reasons?

Footballing wise I knew he was quality for 27m.

He is our glue guy for sure Hazard has been brilliant in the build up all season but having Cesc delivering the final ball has made us so complete.

Looking a little disjointed in the pivot though, that's why we're so exposed at the back... I don't care though the football is looking brilliant.

I wonder how teams are gonna contend with us now? If they sit back we'll kill them with the Cesc balls, if they come out we have the best pace and power in the league to smash them. Tough team to prepare for.

Do you? I think he's been as better as he could... how could you see him improving? If he does, I don't know who's going to stop us

Yes, simply because we haven't been perfect at CM. Matic is still on his way to reaching top form, and we're still trying to figure out which combinations work best against certain types of teams. Once we've got that perfected (plus the fact that Fabregas will know his teammates even better then), Fabregas will be even more of a force IMO. He's already been awesome but he can be the best CM in the PL, certainly has the ability, circumstances must be right though.

One thing that frustrated me during this game and that reminded me is that Ramires cannot make a fucking shot!

Did you see his volley in pre-season? Or his chip against Barcelona that led us to win the Champions League?

Did you see his volley in pre-season? Or his chip against Barcelona that led us to win the Champions League?

Never mind that... You don't even have to go that far back. Just go back to our last game before Swansea vs. Everton. Clinical finish from Ramires there.