• Remy (sub)
    • Salah (sub)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Premier League 13th-15th September 2014

« Reply #1080 on: Today at 04:56:43 PM »

Mourinho is too conservative to get 100 points,he'll put the shackles on and park the bus when they play the big teams.

He has reached 95 in England before & 100 in Spain so not unprecedented.

Worried.... ha ha...

The league is far too strong for him to break 100 points but it doesn't matter how conservative a manager he is. He has broken the points total in Italy, Spain and England (and Portugal?)so that says it all.

True enough. He also did it with a shedload of money and very little competition.

Bastards! 0-1 down

Erm, just incase you don't know this, talking about Liverpools game as it is being played live will get this thread locked and possibly a warning for you. Just saying.

This lad Costa is just quality, but he's quality because of what is around him. Drops off, makes runs and finishes.

That was a great bounce back from the lads today. The first few minutes was really poor but Swansea were excellent. But fuck me that was quality from us today.

Gary Monk: "They will be champions come May. Costa is untouchable and Hazard - I don't think I've ever seen a player being fouled so much."

Anyone got a download link for the match? I heard it on the radio, but I'm home now and wanna watch it.

Only concern is last season we got 16 points out of 18 against the rest of the top four...those points were won by virtue of an incredible defense line,we only conceded 2 goals in 6 matches against City,Pool and Utd I think..we may not be able to reach that tally this season unless we tighten up at the back..

Only concern is last season we got 16 points out of 18 against the rest of the top four...those points were won by virtue of an incredible defense line,we only conceded 2 goals in 6 matches against City,Pool and Utd I think..we may not be able to reach that tally this season unless we tighten up at the back..

That is the thing. The more attacking you play the more goals you are prone to succeed. Look at Arsenal. I think their CB are very good but because of their open game they are more vulnerable to also conceding goals. Now we play with more flair, we score more goals but on the other hand our defense will not be as solid.

7 goals in 4 games. At that rate he will score 66.5 goals that season (which is highly unlikely XD). Although it would be amazing to see him break the premier league goalscoring record. Fabregas's 6 assists in 4 games ratio is pretty sick as well. Although need to tighten our defence a little against City next week.

Good win, happy to have scoring this season, happy to have one of the best strikers in the world right now.

Mourinho doesn't know who will be the right winger--as do none of us. RW and CM are things to consider for this club moving forward this season.

I don't think this team is even close to hitting its stride yet as you see players on top of one another in front of the opponent's defence. Fortunately, we have Costa and we are scoring.

Can't help but say I was thinking about Benatia today, but hopefully our defence improves.