• Fabregas
    • Schurrle
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Salah (sub)

Costa.............What a player ????? has already scored more goals this season than Torres did for the whole of last season.

Fabregas.........We need to change his name to Fabreclass

Hazard.............Is just that. A hazard to every defence in the country

My only concern is our defence.........WTF???? 5 goals conceded in two games!!!! Not the Mourinho way. Are we just hoping to outscore every team we play ?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this game proves Ramires belongs, and is a great player in his own right.

It's crazy to think people were on his case, making it seem as if he is a detriment to our team, and a walking red card or something. The guy is an out and out hard worker, and 95% of the time, a net positive for us on the field.

Sure, he has his faults, like all players do, but he is an absolute beast, and with our team based on physicality and speed, he fits right in. We look twice as good with him on the pitch over Schurlle.

Another thing, Oscar, for as much flack as he gets on here, from me too, looked a lot better on the wing. Cesc as the man behind the striker is a lot better than Oscar. Ramires should play back there with Matic in my opinion and get one of Oscar and Willian on the wings. Oscar was very good in the 2nd half for me.

About to wrap up the day. And what a day it has been. Watching our Chelsea come to life in the second half like we all dream of. This team is pure magic when everyone is tuned in. Hazard can force a defender anywhere he wants when one on one and then like a wizard and a wand, he creates opportunities. Fabresgas has a vision and touch that I have not seen duplicated. Oh, and for desert, Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool all fail to get three points today. :getin:

Diego Costa! Diego Costa! Diego Costa! Nothing more to say about today's effort from 19!

But this team is much more than these guys. But they have brought everyone's game up I do believe. Defense has lacked at times, glaringly. But the wide open attach plays some role, but we need to tighten up as we head to the winter months for sure. Thought Oscar really hustled and looked more energized than normal. Happy to see Remy score first time out.

This team is pure joy at the moment. Stay thirsty my fellow supporters and players! It's a long way to titles and trophies in May and June (Uefa CL final in June 2015).

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: (four scarves for four goals and four victories out of four matches)

If I was an Arsenal supporter I'd be pissed off with Wenger. He didn't want Fabregas back because he had Ozil. Watched the Arsenal game yesterday and Ozil was woeful. Fab has been immense for us so far.

Great attacking performance us, especially in the second half, but am i the only one worried about our leaky defence. If we had terry and cahill out which is not out of the odinary we will be stuck with Zouma and Iva, not so confident in that pairing. Especially in a big game. Wish we kept Kalas he was class against the scouse