Lionel Messi

Myself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

good luck trying to get the best/2nd best player in the world wearing anything other than his number 10...and asking Hazard to revert back to 17 lol

only way he arrives is if unfortunately Hazard goes....

Hazard >>> Messi

The guy is NOT worth his price tag, and he's certainly not worth Hazard who is 3 years younger.

You really, really think Hazard is worth more than Messi right now?

Lol, no. But if we were to get him, Hazard would not cover the fee himself, therefore we'd be losing money.

I just don't believe he's worth what Barca think he's worth, at least not to us, £80m for him would be a more appropriate sum, but £200m? Buying Pogba and Varane would be a better investment, although I know it doesn't quite work like for like!

Fuck Messi we dont need him, especially not for that price.

Remy could have a great future here. He's already doing more than well.

Costa will probably deliver as much as he is now, for a couple of seasons. Probably the same amount of seasons untill Messi's decline is a fact.

And honestly I cant even understand how some people think that this is even a potential transfer. There is absolutley no way we would spend that kind of money on a player, no matter how much you play with the numbers or talk about Adidas.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You