Filipe Luís

Jase

Hope the lad gets some time on the pitch today. Kickoffs just starting.

AM got a bloomin good side again. Buying Vieto and Martinez together and Griezmann. Greedy buggas! You would think they would give us Griezmann seeing we let them have Torres and Filipe back eh.

Worst move this club had made in a long, long time.

I completely disagree. The worst move was Torres by the way.

Luis was a great deal because we replaced Cole with one of the best fullbacks in the world who was there when it mattered and had Azpi gotten injured, Filipe would've replaced him well. Sadly for him Azpi was a machine, but we were always covered well on the left because of him.

All in all, we spent a few millions for a fake loan of one of the best fullbacks in the world who also settled well with Thibo and Diego,and to me it was a decent deal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

https://streamable.com/ohqg

Nice goal. Happy for him that he's once again an integral part in probably the best defensive side in Europe. A pity it didn't work out for him here but he was always going to be more appreciated by a manager that understands the importance of pressing, defending proactively and (shock horror) a left-footed player at LB.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Another player that Mourinho completely ignored for no reason. We had the best LB in our squad but Mou insisted to play Azipilicueta out of position so he can play Ivanovic at RB. We all know how well that worked out this season.

And if we just kept him we wouldn't had to overpay for a 21 year old unproven guy from a german midtable club.

Just now, !Hazard! said:

One of the best RBs in the world, if not the best. And we Mourinho let him go so that Ivanovic could still have a place in the squad. Madness.

He is a LB, but yeah he is 2 times player that Iva is even in last seasons form

Just now, MefiX19 said:

He is a LB, but yeah he is 2 times player that Iva is even in last seasons form

Lol, I obviously meant LB :P

I love the way he dribbles, too. Actually reminds me of Di Maria at times.