Diego Costa

Spike

Not sure if this has been posted but...

- Diego Costa has scored 4 goals in 3 Premier League appearances. It took Fernando Torres 39 matches to reach that same amount of goals.

- Chelsea's strikers only scored 5 Premier League goals away from home last season (all came in 2014). Costa alone has already got 3 in the first 2 away games.

Not sure if this has been posted but...

- Diego Costa has scored 4 goals in 3 Premier League appearances. It took Fernando Torres 39 matches to reach that same amount of goals.

- Chelsea's strikers only scored 5 Premier League goals away from home last season (all came in 2014). Costa alone has already got 3 in just 2 away games.

But he score at the Britannia?

Costa is professional WUM. I can just see the Liverpool, Arsenal, United, and City fans crying about how much of cunt he is ..

That's one of his best assets for me apart from his actually all round ability.

He will drive defenders fucking mad this year. I punched the air with delight when he wound that Everton player up after the goal.

He's our cunt.

That's one of his best assets for me apart from he actually all round ability.

He will drive defenders fucking mad this year. I punched the air with delight when he wound that Everton player up after the goal.He

He's our cunt.

I've missed having a big fat cunt up front! So good to have one again.

They have already started, trust me.

The incident with Coleman wasn't the first time he's done something like that:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/feb/04/douglas-costa-atletico-madrid-la-liga

Diegtroll :worship:

This part:

"Diego Costa says that he never takes his work home with him. Which is probably a good thing. If he did, the Atlético Madrid striker might walk through the door, goad the dog with a stick, surreptitiously elbow his wife out of the way on the stairs, shrug his shoulders innocently as she lay in a crumpled heap at the bottom and whisper insults to his children, look the other way and whistle when they burst into tears. He might stroll into the living room and dramatically collapse on the floor, roll around the rug holding his head and appeal for a penalty. He might even get it too."

:D

This part:

"Diego Costa says that he never takes his work home with him. Which is probably a good thing. If he did, the Atlético Madrid striker might walk through the door, goad the dog with a stick, surreptitiously elbow his wife out of the way on the stairs, shrug his shoulders innocently as she lay in a crumpled heap at the bottom and whisper insults to his children, look the other way and whistle when they burst into tears. He might stroll into the living room and dramatically collapse on the floor, roll around the rug holding his head and appeal for a penalty. He might even get it too."

:D

Wait, Costa is married and has kids?