James Rodríguez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't get him obv. But he is very very special. Not gonna lie i would have him over oscar. But it won't happen. Hopefully we get to see a bit more from Oscar this tournament in however many games the Brazilians have left.

Both are exceptional though and wanting another one is just being greedy.

This is the most unimaginable transfer of all time right now..

Monaco signed him for £38.5m, which is crazy money.. even now. Monaco have no reason to sell and the place itself is a tax haven for players.

Yeah, only way he moves is if he himself actually has the ambition to win things and compete at the highest level.

He's got Real Madrid written all over him, i.e. in a position they have absolutely no need for a player but buy him anyways because he's the flavor of the month.

No way he stays in Monaco for too long. No old guy getting a final pay day he's 22 and can own the world if he wants.

He will.

The Italian clubs are skint, the English teams can't afford him or have better alternatives, PSG would be a sideways move and Madrid/Barcelona have no need for him at the moment.

Maybe in 2/3 years but for now Monaco have no reason to sell.

No way he stays in Monaco for too long. No old guy getting a final pay day he's 22 and can own the world if he wants.

You are confusing the USA with France..

PSG raped italian football of their highly rated youngsters, players are going to ligue 1 and referencing the fact it's all a 'project'.

"can own the world if he wants"...

He's having an amazing WC and he's a great talent but he's not one of the best players in the world right now, and he has a lot to prove. He played in Portugal and now in France, not the best leagues in the world, and in his first few weeks in Monaco he wasnt even a starter (can you imagine Hazard or Rues coming to Monaco and sit on the bench?). I mean he's still young and not very proven, and seems like everyone here jump to add him in our starting 11 for next season. he's turning into an overrated pretty quickly imo.

Yes James Rodriguez is looking good, but I thought the whole Colombia squad in this world cup are f***ing awesome. They're fantastic as a team, like Costa Rica, not that quality as an individual.

Will you approve this?

Selling Oscar to PSG for 45m

Buying James from Monaco for 55m

----------Costa

Hazard-Cesc-James

-----Matic--Willian

Did you just put Willian in the pivot?

Yup why not. Di Maria converted to 433 midfielder and playing as RM/Half winger. I see Wilian being capable of playing that role.

Hazard-Costa-James

Matic-Cesc-Willian

Does this sound better then?

götze is way better than James.. James was good at Porto and was most of the season shit in Monaco so.. Götze was world class at Dortmund and was more than half of the Season injured this year and still has 10 Goals and 8 assists so no question who is the better player

Are you serious? I like Gotze a lot. But he was shit this season. James had more assists than anyone across 5 leagues. Gotze doesn't even start at Bayern.

James is Colombian, that's why people are saying he "hasn't played vs top competition". If he was Brazilian, Spanish, German, etc people would be saying he's the next Zidane.

I wanted us to get him last year. Now we never will. He is a MONSTER.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You