James Rodríguez

my god 4 Good Games against 4 average sides and everybody is going Crazy.. Cant believe it.. If you see götze play, youll recognzie that he is the biggest talent on this planet.. By a mile!!

Says the German. And like I said, I'm not basing my opinion on the 4 games so far, but from his days at Porto. If James was German and if Gotze was Colombian, this won't be up for debate. Gotze has also played for bigger clubs and thus has more visibility. I maintain what I said.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Falcao isn't nearly as inspirational for Colombia as he was for Atletico for example. You can do with his quality of course, but Colombia are so stacked in that area. I don't think Bacca has even played a single minute so far.

Falcao has scored 14 goals in the last 3 years for Colombia (25 games).

Unless, you think Guitierrezz is is adequate.....

Said no one ever.

All I remember saying when people claimed Juan Mata to be world class that james Rodriguez was better than both Hazard and Mata.

But let me guess, you did not say he was better than your golden boy Oscar? And he is having a brilliant WC but no I would not say he is better than Hazard. Near the same level but imo not better than him.

No chance. Just saying. :P

if they get similar sanctions like psg. maybe they will have to sell someone. they spent a fortune , and i cant see them making much money. they have like 15 fans

But let me guess, you did not say he was better than your golden boy Oscar? And he is having a brilliant WC but no I would not say he is better than Hazard. Near the same level but imo not better than him.

Nah, because people don't say Oscar is world class.

However, people said Hazard and mata were....

Near the same level my ass. James disappeared from everyone radar cause he went to monaco. Prior to that, everyone knew James was freaking good.

Nah, because people don't say Oscar is world class.

However, people said Hazard and mata were....

Near the same level my ass. James disappeared from everyone radar cause he went to monaco. Prior to that, everyone knew James was freaking good.

They are around the same level. Rodriguez has had a better WC, yes but him and Hazard are very similar players. I don't think there is much between them but I would have Hazard right now. But if I had the chance to have both of them in the same team then yes please.

And that's why he's a bench warmer at Bayern. To each his own, I guess.

omg Check it Out before you talk! He was injured 3 Or 4 times this season.. So Never fully fit.. He will one of the best if not the best in the next 3 years

I don't know why some want to compare Eden Hazard the great to these young guns. Let them come to the premiership first and carry a team on it's back and be voted 2nd best player in the league second to Luis Suarez, who is a top 5 player in his own right.

Still, I put James ahead of Neymar, Isco and Gotze though and around the same level as Pogba and Koke.

Says the German. And like I said, I'm not basing my opinion on the 4 games so far, but from his days at Porto. If James was German and if Gotze was Colombian, this won't be up for debate. Gotze has also played for bigger clubs and thus has more visibility. I maintain what I said.

götze is way better than James.. James was good at Porto and was most of the season shit in Monaco so.. Götze was world class at Dortmund and was more than half of the Season injured this year and still has 10 Goals and 8 assists so no question who is the better player

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You