James Rodríguez

götze is way better than James.. James was good at Porto and was most of the season shit in Monaco so.. Götze was world class at Dortmund and was more than half of the Season injured this year and still has 10 Goals and 8 assists so no question who is the better player

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Can't expect any objectivity out of you. I have no vested interest in this, so let's just leave it as it is. To each his own.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me that dont put Götze nowhere near the level of Hazard, Neymar and James? Some ppl say that he was better before his injury, i didnt watch that much of him when he was at Dortmund - im not that impressed from what ive seen in Bayern.

Is it just me that dont put Götze nowhere near the level of Hazard, Neymar and James? Some ppl say that he was better before his injury, i didnt watch that much of him when he was at Dortmund - im not that impressed from what ive seen in Bayern.

like i said was 3 classes better in Dortmund.. Not Sure if he fits the system of guardiola and had 3 or 4 injurys this season so

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Can't expect any objectivity out of you. I have no vested interest in this, so let's just leave it as it is. To each his own.

haha you are such a joke have no arguments but only talking bullshit see you in 3 years when götze will be 3 times better than james

He's actually a very good player, but like Neymar ™ , very overhyped. Of course, he's not even close to Hazard and like I said, James is better.

Gotze was amazing along Reus in Bvb, he has to adopt in bayern now...same with Neymar, Oscar and Hazard who also play for huge clubs.

On other hand, James is yet to find a big club to play for. Monaco simply isnt that.

But when it comes to best individuals of world club, he is ahead of them, no doubt.

Gotze was amazing along Reus in Bvb, he has to adopt in bayern now...same with Neymar, Oscar and Hazard who also play for huge clubs.

On other hand, James is yet to find a big club to play for. Monaco simply isnt that.

But when it comes to best individuals of world club, he is ahead of them, no doubt.

Oh, but Dortmund is a HUGE club and had amazing players when Gotze was there. CL level club and Bundesliga champs. Very different from those 3 you mentioned, especially Hazard.

Never saw the big deal around this guy and was shocked at his transfer and price but wow! Impressed is not the word. The boy is making everyone forget about Falcao and is fast becoming the player of the tournament.

Götze was world class at Dortmund and was more than half of the Season injured this year and still has 10 Goals and 8 assists so no question who is the better player

In the Bundesliga. Playing for BAYERN. Even the 35-year-old Pizarro scored 10 goals in 691 minutes of play time, and he's surely no world class player!

He's actually a very good player, but like Neymar , very overhyped. Of course, he's not even close to Hazard and like I said, James is better.

you are just laughable how many games of götze did you see.. 1,2? I'm not even sure that it was one, by the bullshit you are talking!! James was food at Porto average at Monaco this season.. And only played against average teams so far at the WC!! Götze was already world class at bvb! And that you know nothing about football is shown that you put Monaco and Dortmund at the same level. Hahaha a good advise for you never ever answer to anything related to football because you just embarrasse yourself haha

In the Bundesliga. Playing for BAYERN. Even the 35-year-old Pizarro scored 10 goals in 691 minutes of play time, and he's surely no world class player!

playing at Porto or at Monaco is far better ? Götze is the biggest talent believe it or not

you are just laughable how many games of götze did you see.. 1,2? I'm not even sure that it was one, by the bullshit you are talking!! James was food at Porto average at Monaco this season.. And only played against average teams so far at the WC!! Götze was already world class at bvb! And that you know nothing about football is shown that you put Monaco and Dortmund at the same level. Hahaha a good advise for you never ever answer to anything related to football because you just embarrasse yourself haha

Says the guy with 1 (!) reputation point! :D

The only time I've noticed that Götze was even on the pitch this WC is when he fumbled the ball in the net off of his knee.

He's been outshone by every other Germany attacking player so far. Özil FAR more influential.

Says the guy with 1 (!) reputation point! :D

yes because he doesn't need to write that much here because 95% of the users here are hilarious! 2 games yeah i want this player.. 2 bad games oh noo.. Just like you!! You judge james on his goals now, would you also write that if he wouldn't have scored yet no!! Judging players on goals if I can remember you Torres won the golden boot at the euro 2012!! I'm sure you were the first one who wanted to offer him a new 10 year contract haha go home never talk to me about football again.. I'm only talking to people who know something!

If some people on here had control over our transfers we would have definitely signed Sanchez and Rodriguez in the past hour :lol:

In all seriousness he's a quality player, for me that 1st goal is best so far in the WC, followed by Cahill's and RVP's

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You