James Rodríguez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they get similar sanctions like psg. maybe they will have to sell someone. they spent a fortune , and i cant see them making much money. they have like 15 fans

Sanctions like psg? That didn't stop them from buying David Luiz.

So I agree no chance with buying this guy from a rich club.

Sanctions like psg? That didn't stop them from buying David Luiz.

So I agree no chance with buying this guy from a rich club.

Looks like Falcao will be on the move.

Considering they paid 45m for him last summer and they are full of cash it is nothing surprising. He is on Bale/Suarez level hype atm. Basically he won't leave unless Madrid decide to go mental again which they might do if they sell Di Maria and Benzema

Considering they paid 45m for him last summer and they are full of cash it is nothing surprising. He is on Bale/Suarez level hype atm. Basically he won't leave unless Madrid decide to go mental again which they might do if they sell Di Maria and Benzema

I would gladly pay it. Gladly. 21, and Zidane like. He doesn't want to play in the PL anyways, he likes Madrid:/

In hindsight, Monaco got a fucking deal for Moutinho+James.

I would gladly pay it. Gladly. 21, and Zidane like. He doesn't want to play in the PL anyways, he likes Madrid:/

In hindsight, Monaco got a fucking deal for Moutinho+James.

Ironically they were also 2 players that we could have got and needed as later on we ended up signing Willian+Matic. Not saying Willian is bad but 30m for Willian and 37m for James is just fucking unbelievable. Matic is slightly better than Moutinho but he would have still improved our mid greatly either way and Fabregas probably wouldn't be needed now. Ah well at least we still got a amazing squad for next season.

Kind of wish he wouldn't go to those cunts at RM.

But we all know how it works. Barca make a superstar signing and RM will match it. Suarez to Barca, James to RM. They'll pay whatever silly money it takes to 1-up their rival.

Ironically they were also 2 players that we could have got and needed as later on we ended up signing Willian+Matic. Not saying Willian is bad but 30m for Willian and 37m for James is just fucking unbelievable. Matic is slightly better than Moutinho but he would have still improved our mid greatly either way and Fabregas probably wouldn't be needed now. Ah well at least we still got a amazing squad for next season.

Absolutely. And James was proven in Portugal while Willian played in fucking Russia. Smh, I love Matic but for those prices we should have taken them. Fuck.

James has a bit of a stutter. Sexy af. I don't even care lol.

I understand the Willian-James bit. The Brazilian is only slightly above average but I don't get the Matic bit. Maybe I read it wrong. He's one of the best signings we've made in recent years.

I understand the Willian-James bit. The Brazilian is only slightly above average but I don't get the Matic bit. Maybe I read it wrong. He's one of the best signings we've made in recent years.

Agreed but I think his point is Moutinho + James > Matic + Willian, which is fair enough.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You