James Rodríguez

So Gotze is a better talent (by a mile) than players like Hazard, Neymar, Bale etc?

Hilarious.

neymar no talent anymore.. Bake the same.. And yes purely based on talent götze is better than hazard, but it's not only talent which counts but pure natural based talent götze is the best

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Bundesliga. Playing for BAYERN. Even the 35-year-old Pizarro scored 10 goals in 691 minutes of play time, and he's surely no world class player!

Götze is nowhere near as good as the likes of hazard, neymar or james but beware to doubt the quality of the bundesliga. Otherwise some geniuses will come across with some funny stats to proof how deluded they are :D

Götze is nowhere near as good as the likes of hazard, neymar or james but beware to doubt the quality of the bundesliga. Otherwise some geniuses will come across with some funny stats to proof how deluded they are :D

haha you really question the quality of the bundesliga remember what Dortmund did to Madrid and bayern to Barcelona haha

I'm only talking to people who know something!

Good, because you've got a lot to learn. :Goober:

My intention was not to downplay the quality of the Bundesliga, but to point that Bayern is a dominant force there, and that the strength of their squad makes even someone like Pizarro look like a world class player.

If some people on here had control over our transfers we would have definitely signed Sanchez and Rodriguez in the past hour :lol:

In all seriousness he's a quality player, for me that 1st goal is best so far in the WC, followed by Cahill's and RVP's

TBF, if they were in charge of the transfers and team, we would be playing 0-0-10 right now. These people are jumping into the bandwagon and switching from one to another on a daily basis. Only the other day IIRC, people were suddenly wanking over Cavani again and prefer him over Costa because he scored against Costa Rica (from the penalty spot) and the latter's crap performances for Spain (when he doesn't even suit them entirely) but now, nobody is doing that anymore about Cavani.

yes because he doesn't need to write that much here because 95% of the users here are hilarious! 2 games yeah i want this player.. 2 bad games oh noo.. Just like you!! You judge james on his goals now, would you also write that if he wouldn't have scored yet no!! Judging players on goals if I can remember you Torres won the golden boot at the euro 2012!! I'm sure you were the first one who wanted to offer him a new 10 year contract haha go home never talk to me about football again.. I'm only talking to people who know something!

Do you always type in 3rd person or is this your younger brother now? B)

haha you really question the quality of the bundesliga remember what Dortmund did to Madrid and bayern to Barcelona haha

Mate! get real! Bundesliga is shit!

Don't you get tired of this one sided league? Seeing season after season won by one team in Buyern Munich?!

No one really interested in Buneisliga except for Germans!

Mate! get real! Bundesliga is shit!

Don't you get tired of this one sided league? Seeing season after season won by one team in Buyern Munich?!

No one really interested in Buneisliga except for Germans!

you wont believe it but for myself im far more Interested in the PL and im also saying that its the better league than the Bundesliga, but the Quality of the Bundesliga is near, sry its like that.. And to say something like Bundesliga is shit can only be said by people who are really Not objective!! Dortmund and Bayern are shit how they trashed barca and Real ? Yeah for real

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You