Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

Although City were hardly impressive, think Sunderland's performance against them should serve as a reminder for us against complacency on Sunday. Can't afford to take them lightly. Despite their rubbish results, they have generally done alright under Poyet against the big teams. Play the strongest team possible and get the job done.

Oh my God with everything to play for it will be interesting to see Mourinho jugle the squad to compete for both trophies.This is th e opourtunity we needed. Go Chelsea I hope we don't blow it, we are so greedy that we want to win both competitions. I can only imagine what a season it will turn out to be if had to win both trophies!

No one I see anywhere is picking us to beat Liverpool. "No way they can contain the almighty Liverpool!"

Maybe they forgot who our manager was and how good we are defensively.

Handle our fucking business against Sunderland and it's the most important match in some of our players' careers.

The joy inside me keeps making me heat up like we just won over limpool hope it a done one Sunderland and limpool this will be madness @special Juan Sunderland answered your call on the mentioning of the this great site thanks

It would be a shame not to win the League. Against the other 6 teams from the top 7, we've only lost one game. So who deserves it more than us? Come on, lads, win this, please! It's in your hands, you can do it!