Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

I love the optimism. I am optimistic that we will win. By all means I hope it will be a walk in a park. I don't think that will be the situation. Sunderland have 6 games left (18 points). They will fight every match for points and they will do their best to stay in the EPL. That means the match will not be easy. If we score many goals that will be great, but I will be satisfied with 3 points regardless of the score line.

what's the point in giving Ivanovic a rest? would start him instead of Azpi

azpi has not played at RB for sometime now. The back 4 of azpi-GC-JT-AC may have played a match together but I don't remember really. So its important that ways too.

I'am afraid to say it will not be like walking in the park :(

they are totally suffering in the league with a very bad record (losing the last 5 matches)

they beat us also in the carling cup,,, ia'm optimistic but cautious too

they will fight for the remaining 18 points to stay in the EPL

hope we give them a smash early :)

They are shit.

The only way for us not to trash them is if we play like shit. And even then, we would still pull a 1x0 win.

Defending against them is real easy: mark Ki and Adam Johnson in the middle/wide and then tight mark Borini, who can turn and shoot. That's pretty much it.

Don't see anything in Jozy - yeah power and strength are nice qualities spec in the BPL, but you gotta know how to play footy and he doesn't.

This is the perfect time to rest a couple/few players - whoever needs a rest (the coaching staff should have that information). I'd rest Terry and Azpi regardless though - just too many games in a row.