Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

The league isn't over at all. Are people really assuming that Liverpool and City are going to win all of the rest of their games? Football isn't like that.

lol, you just proved that the league IS over for us, because we have to win all our remaining games

Liverpool beat City, Chelsea beat Liverpool and Everton draw City. That could change the whole scenario and put us back as favorites. Can't say it doesn't matter anymore.

I don't know why people have given up. I predicted we need 87 points to win the title, we made it difficult by giving ourselves no room for error, but if we win the last 6, 87points is a title winning tally and I will hold no grudges for the team if we pull off that. (When last did we even enter 80points??)

schurrle No.10? <_<

Sometimes we get so stuck in our ways. Oscar hasn't been performing in that role.

Schurrle can support Ba when required or switch with Hazard or Salah during plays.

Schurrle has mostly played as a winger for us but his position is also as a second striker.

Sometimes "the system" just isn't working. Especially against sides that park the bus.

Sometimes we get so stuck in our ways. Oscar hasn't been performing in that role.

Schurrle can support Ba when required or switch with Hazard or Salah during plays.

Schurrle has mostly played as a winger for us but his position is also as a second striker.

Sometimes "the system" just isn't working. Especially against sides that park the bus.

Why not try willian?