Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

Ofcourse this game matters. It matters for several things including our confidence. We can't lose a third game on the bounce. I think the first two names on the teamsheet tomo have to be Salah and Matic. Use the players' that are cup-tied when they are needed!

The league is not over, far from it, no matter what Jose says it's all to play for. If, and that's if, we lose tomorrow I would probably say it is, but right now it is not.

We will win tomorrow, so will City, then it's up to Liverpool. As fans we cannot give this up, we wouldn't expect the players too so let's not do it ourselves.

The players need our support.

All-out offensive with many attacking players and lampard in CM. It's clear we cannot trust whoever is playing striker. So, we've got two options to score goals: we could try playing two of the mediocre strikers up front (hey it might actually work!) or pack the midfield with attacking-minded players, which we've done before.

A draw would be almost as bad as a loss, so we need really go for the win. We need to keep going for top 3 position even if the PL title has become elusive at this point.

meh, it's not that bad

It is bad. Just about the most stupid way of thinking right now.

We're not winning CL this season, that's about as sure as anything in football can be.

But we win our 6 matches in PL and City loses to Liverpool and draws with Everton and we are champions.

So what is worth fighting for?

We're not winning CL this season, that's about as sure as anything in football can be.

But we win our 6 matches in PL and City loses to Liverpool and draws with Everton and we are champions.

No. City would win in goal differences.

This game is crucial for PSG clash later. Playing two games in a row at home will hopefully up the moral of the team.

For the title, the only way I see it is this:

Sure we must win all the games, including vs Lpool.

City must lose to Lpoo and at least get another draw.

The ending would be like this:

Chelsea 87

City 86

Lpool 86

Not that impossible, but I simply dont see us win all 6 games tbh. There will be some odd draw...

And Liverpool? They are 2 pts ahead of us already lol.

I honestly believe its over.

No. City would win in goal differences.

City is 4 points above us, if they lose 5 points we're 1 above.

And Liverpool? They are 2 pts ahead of us already lol.

I honestly believe its over.

Again. If we win all our matches it means we beat Liverpool too - so they'll be 1 point behind in the end.

Not going to see it :(

I really really really hope we win .. and that's not going to happen or even to be considered if Torres is on the starting XI !

play a 7 year old as a ST and he'll do better!

and before someone say that I have a grudge against the guy or something! Me thinking this : The problem isn't about big names and huge prices .. look at W.Bony! the guy can change a game course alone! he made a name for himself and scares the shit out of defences! .. Drogba at his last days here wasn't as fast -with pace and reactions- as he was a couple of seasons before but he proved it's not about pace or any other physical matter .. it's about the HEART .. the will to stand out when your team needs you even if what's needed exceeds your limits! .. do we have that in our strikers?! then Mou was right about playing with none against PSG! .. that's all about Torres!

also that's why I don't see us winning the CL nor the PL this season .. Torres is a raw example for our players' mentality .. they lack confidence and reliability .. they just don't have the balls nor the aggression .. the players need to realize the heaviness of the shirts they're wearing and I don't see that happening this season .. if we've got history to rely on I'd have said something else but lets face it .. We ain't got no history .. we are making one! this is supposed to be our Era! is this the performace of players that comprehend that? did we even see a fight at games like those against CP or Stoke or WB or even PSG? do we believe that they offered ev.thing they've got?!

their Winners mentality haven't ripened yet ..

I hope they prove me wrong .. I sincerely do!

but seeing title hopes brought up or just fading .. Win or lose tommorrow .. I'm one of the blues and will support them till the end even if we don't win any trophies or qualify for anything .. and that's all that matters .. we already had the hell of a Run fellows! the hell of a season ..

Time for the Club to re-focus. Get the last two matches out of everyone's system and start fresh for a final 6 game run.

We control on our own destiny with Liverpool, so being down 2 points is not the end of the world. Besides, they may get surprised Sunday at West Ham.

Man City will likely lose at either Liverpool or Everton and draw the other. I cannot see them taking more than 1 out of those possible 6 points.

So, what does that mean for the boys in Blue? Get your mind right and win out. 87 points just might bring home the Trophy!

This begs the question: Will the squad be into the game today or just show up and go through the motions?

I want to see energy on the pitch this afternoon. Why not this XI:

- - - - Cech - - - -

Ivanovic - JT - Cahill - Azp

- - Willian - Matic - -

- Salah - Oscar - Hazard -

- - - - Schurrle - - - -

Probably will see this XI:

- - - - Cech - - - -

Ivanovic - JT - Cahill - Azp

- - Lampard - Matic - -

- Schurrle - Oscar - Hazard -

- - - - Torres - - - -

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf:

We need to win this one! Even if we don't end up winning the league a 2nd place behind city is much more acceptable than finnish 3rd behind both them and pool...And not to mention the fact we really need to bounce back and get a positive result ahead of Tuesday, after 2 consecutive defeats.

Cech

Ivan---JT---Cahill---Azpi/Cole

Matic--Lamps

Salah--- Oscar---Hazard

Ba

This game is crucial for PSG clash later. Playing two games in a row at home will hopefully up the moral of the team.

For the title, the only way I see it is this:

Sure we must win all the games, including vs Lpool.

City must lose to Lpoo and at least get another draw.

The ending would be like this:

Chelsea 87

City 86

Lpool 86

Not that impossible, but I simply dont see us win all 6 games tbh. There will be some odd draw...

I agree, i dont know why Jose said we rely too much on other teams, all we need to do is win our last 6 games, which of course wont be easy but is doable, and all we rely on is City to lose 1 and draw 1 of their reamaining 8 games, ,which could easily happen.