Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

Chelsea XI vs Stoke City: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Matic, Luiz, Salah, Schurrle, Oscar, Torres. #CFC

Where the hell did you get that from? The team is: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Lampard, Matic; Schurrle, Willian, Salah, Torres. #CFC

LOOL. I was nervous before the game and now with the line up I MUCH MORE NERVOUS. I want us to get the 3 points by any means and now I also want Salah to have a great match since it is the first time he starts for Chelsea. Having said that, I am optimistic.

Scary line-up. I fear a draw or some other silly result. WTF is Jose smoking resting Hazard , Oscar and playing Torres? This match is more important than the PSG game. We have a more realistic chance of winning the league than overturning that PSG result. Surely I'm not the only one that thinks like this.

Finally I hope he got to stay home and relax after the PSG game. Cannot wait to see a fresher sharper Hazard how long has it been, since the West Ham game?

The moment Lampard starts slugging about he has to come off.

None of Willian, Schurrle or Salah have the creativity to break down what is going to be a very defensive Stoke team. Torres is a non-factor as usual. EVERY Chelsea fan knows this. WTF is Jose doing?

More concerning to me is that Willian, Schurrle and Salah haven't started one game together.

Regardless, I think we should just wait to see how the match pans out before moaning about the lineup.

More concerning to me is that Willian, Schurrle and Salah haven't started one game together.

Regardless, I think we just wait to see how the games pans out before moaning about the lineup.

Exactly. These guys are new to the league and have shown so far that they struggle against physicality and parked buses. Watch us struggle to do anything of substance and then Hazard coming on at the 60th mark to try and save the day. I hope I eat my words, but nothing I've seen so far this season suggests that isn't going to happen.