Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

I have seen a lot of good link up plays this game. Last pass can improve though. I think Willian is showing TONS of character and is stepping up big time. Everyone is doing his job. Just need to finish this off and take it home baby.

LOL what. :blink:

If you think salah played a great half you're either blind or your love for chelsea is making you seem other things ;)

The positive was the goal, but for the rest he seemed way too nervous, so many bad touches etc while he wasnt even getting pressured

Oh and if Torres ruins that chance the way Salah did, 90% of this board is screaming to sell him :D

Was a good goal but overall Salah can do better. Making a goal doesnt mean your entire half can be labelled as 'great'

Cheers

Pardon me, but this is a Chelsea thread and I feel I have the right to an opinion on the match. The fact is Stoke are making us look better than we actually are. The problems we have are still there, namely Torres still starting. I'm not even berating the team because we are playing well, despite how poor Stoke have been. There is nothing wrong with not getting too excited, considering the way we've been playing recently. That's not a sin. There is no need to turn on each other. If you don't like my "whining" then don't read the comment. It's not that difficult.

I absolutely agree with you, but I think there was enough criticism in past weeks, just enjoy the game for a bit

We fucking bossed them big time! Stoke didn't manage to get a breath out there, and there's still complaining and bitching. Apart from our goalscoring ability everything else is just sublime. That's the Chelsea i love to watch. Keep it up boys!

If you think salah played a great half you're either blind or your love for chelsea is making you seem other things ;)

The positive was the goal, but for the rest he seemed way too nervous, so many bad touches etc while he wasnt even getting pressured

Oh and if Torres ruins that chance the way Salah did, 90% of this board is screaming to sell him :D

Was a good goal but overall Salah can do better. Making a goal doesnt mean your entire half can be labelled as 'great'

Cheers

He handled himself well against the most physical side in the league, and took his goal well. He rarely plays so cut him some slack, he was one of our better players...

This is not Torres' worst game, if his worst performances were like this then we wouldn't be nearly as much of an embarrassment as he is. Matic and Willian are battling it out for man of the match but there is still 45 minutes to go. We're not letting stoke have the ball so we haven't seen too much from them, winning this should be easy if Lampard comes off before he runs out of gas.

Maybe Salah can become a hero for Egypt.

I know of a Maghdi Tolba who achieved some European acclamation in years past. Also there were two twin brothers - I don't remember their names. Any others ?

He is already a hero in Egypt :). The twins were Hossam and Ibrahim. But local and African level only.