Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

dude seriously chill. Support the team and enjoy the match. We are leading aren't we? And we need the 3 points? What's up seriously?

I'm not upset at all, infact I'm fairly content. We are playing a dreadful Stoke side who aren't even playing very defensively. They are mid-table and have nothing to play for. We are doing what we need to do. Very impressed with Matic and Salah but I'm not going to go overboard. But I'm always going to enjoy the games though. I don't need you to tell me that.

I'm not upset at all, infact I'm fairly content. We are playing a dreadful Stoke side who aren't even playing very defensively. They are mid-table and have nothing to play for. We are doing what we need to do. Very impressed with Matic and Salah but I'm not going to go overboard. But I'm always going to enjoy the games though. I don't need you to tell me that.

yeah yeah whatever makes you happy

Great ball from Willian just now. Torres nowhere to be found. If Ba had started, he would have gotten a goal by now. It's just bizzare how Jose keeps sticking with Torres. Stoke are very, very bad but Torres is still having a poor match. WTF?

Decent half. Salah looks good. Matic long range passing is excellent. Torres has been good but again lack of strikers instinct is clear. He should of been anticipating Willian's cross but he took too long to make a run at the far post. You need to think sometimes Torres. But apart from that good. Expect us to finish them of second half. Just a matter of time.

Sometimes the ground really does sound like a memorial service though. Complete silence sometimes.

Utterly dominant performance but still blunt up front. Should've had 2 more.

Matic is an absolute tank and bossed the midfield once more.

Keep up the aggression and don't switch off and let Crouch have a free header or concede from a corner in the 89th minute.

This is how we're supposed to approach matches, regardless of who the opponent is, but even more so against weaker opponents such as Stoke.

We've been lively, fast, played WIDE (is that a miracle?), worked really well in the attack and we're very firm in defense (at least in open play).

If we play like this against PSG - with Hazard in the team - I think we can beat them 2-0, 3-0.

That's what Mourinho envisions from the team. Fast-paced football, even if we have possession. It was very good, I'm very happy.

Willian and Salah had great 45 minutes imo. Lamps definitely improved from the first 10 minutes imo, Schurrle helped and I won't comment on the striker.

I think Matic is doing a great job and I like the exchanges and 2-1's everywhere. The full backs are presenting themselves to support the wingers and allowing them to narrow, cross, shoot. It's been really good imo. Maybe I'm high on optimism though

Pardon me, but this is a Chelsea thread and I feel I have the right to an opinion on the match. The fact is Stoke are making us look better than we actually are. The problems we have are still there, namely Torres still starting. I'm not even berating the team because we are playing well, despite how poor Stoke have been. There is nothing wrong with not getting too excited, considering the way we've been playing recently. That's not a sin. There is no need to turn on each other. If you don't like my "whining" then don't read the comment. It's not that difficult.