Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

Because if Frank is on the pitch, he's the penalty boss. That's the rules here, anyway Hazard got many years of scoring, can't say that about Frank

but the first taker shouldn't be based on time he has to score, on his history or anything else but current form. Hazard i s currently one of the best penalty takers in the world and definitely the best in our team. He should do it at all times he's available.

but the first taker shouldn't be based on time he has to score, on his history or anything else but current form. Hazard i s currently one of the best penalty takers in the world and definitely the best in our team. He should do it at all times he's available.

So is Lampard, how many times he missed in many years? I can count on my hand

Because if Frank is on the pitch, he's the penalty boss. That's the rules here, anyway Hazard got many years of scoring, can't say that about Frank

But Frank is predictable unlike Hazard