Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

Salah and Willian men of the match in this first half, with my baby a bit ahead of Wills.

Told you I love this lineup. It worked perfectly. The best we played in a long, long while. Both Schurrle and Salah are more objective than Hazard and Willian as wingers, we are just better - which is why we should maybe try to play Eden as #10. I don't know, I'm in love with this.

It's a dreadful Stoke side though with nothing to play for. They are safe from relegation and are playing more open than I thought.

It's a dreadful Stoke side though with nothing to play for. They are safe from relegation and are playing more open than I thought.

dude seriously chill. Support the team and enjoy the match. We are leading aren't we? And we need the 3 points? What's up seriously?

I love this line up too, nearly the one i called. Its just perfect. Hazard at 10 would leave Oscar out.

Stoke have lost like 1 of 9 or something, no? To man city 1-0? They're decent.

for God's sake, did someone kill your puppy, man?

You just can't stop complaining. Go somewhere else with your negative view of everything...

Who gives a fuck what Stoke wants here? We've been playing bad against minor sides all the time. Sides that many times only defend. Get lost already