Crystal Palace v Chelsea

Jase

who said I'm not calm? Can't say things as they are?

It's just frustrating to see such a physical formation against a team that only defends... it's called opinion, not being mad.

wow first time I hear Hazard's name in the match, where we kept idk 60% of possession and what he did with it is not worth mentioning.

Why play 4-3-3 against a team like Crystal Palace? WTF is Mourinho thinking? This been boring and dull so far and Lampard is terrible. Slows down (when he doesn't give a turnover) the play way too much!!!!

edit: 70% of possession and Hazard touches the ball in the attack first time after 10 min... I can't

:dunno:

when is TV going to evolve so I can block some things from my screen? I wish I could block Torres. It's been maddening to watch that shit wearing our BEAUTIFUL kit (how I love this white kit). I don't care if he scores us the winner (as low as the chances of that happening are). I can't see him wearing a Chelsea shirt anymore. It hurts my eyes and kills my brain cells.

At what exactly have we been doing? Long balls and misplaced passes.

but you said they were outplaying us, unless you don't know what that word means, it makes no sense.

Strike I'm not going to try to explain to you the difference between being mad and giving an opinion about a frustrating thing I can't understand... I'm very calm. I'm not panicking, I'm not worried (yet), I'm just lost at why Mourinho went with such an unsuitable formation for this game