Crystal Palace v Chelsea

Jase

Ba is a better goal scorer. Torres might be able to create chances on his best form but not really score goals, we don't need another player to create chances when we have Hazard Oscar and Schurrle. We need someone who can be at the right place at the right time.

Good point

Hazard and Ramires are divers! take it or leave it, Hazard was planted around the 18 yard boxed to commit players, admitedly he is skilfull and fast, but mourinho often get closer to the line officials and often complains of any touch on him by raising his arm thereby putting officials under pressure to create a yellow card, or award free kick. Unfortunately Mourinho planted hazard to create fear of the untouchable in the minds of defenders because if he falls 5 times they will award foul 5 times.

i think the premiership referees are psyched by Mourinho's tactics that they give his team more advantages than others, ironically if you have a player like hazard in another team mourinho will create close defenders who will often be marking him and if the referee blows anyhow he complains and will even tag hazard 'a diver' just the way he tag ronaldo a diver in man utd, but in real madrid he enjoyed ronaldo's diving to his credit

it is a shame that no coach in premiership can voice their opinion on favouritism that mourinho enjoys

i dont expect chelsea fans to agree with me pls. i expect rantings from them because they hate the truth.they will start asking which team i support, i support Chelsea ofcourse lol. but that is the truth! take it or leave it

HAZARD NO DIVER!

Just only noticed this but our league results before a Champions League game this season has been dodgy compared to after a midweek European game..

Before CL games - P8 W3 D1 L4

After CL games - P8 W7 D1

Great.

Now I'm gonna be a nervous wreck between now and kick off. Thanks a lot you negative statistics person!

Ba is a better goal scorer. Torres might be able to create chances on his best form but not really score goals, we don't need another player to create chances when we have Hazard Oscar and Schurrle. We need someone who can be at the right place at the right time.

Thats bollocks. You can never have too many creative players. Would rather see Torres, Ba doesnt add anything to this squad.

Just only noticed this but our league results before a Champions League game this season has been dodgy compared to after a midweek European game..

Before CL games - P8 W3 D1 L4

After CL games - P8 W7 D1

Wow. Very poor. Very poor indeed.

That being said, if we don't pick up 3 points today we don't deserve to win anything this season. Regardless of how well they've played under Tony Pulis, Palace are a play offs-level Championship side at best. If Pulis keeps them up, he deserves to be named manager of the season. Their squad now is worse than it was last year when they were a second division side.