• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Schurrle
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

sherwood looked like he was going to cry in this interview. literally destroyed. seems to be a nice guy tbh.

about the penalty: it was really a soft one. some refs would not have given that...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprising comments from Sherwood, whilst as a football/opposition fan I respect and feel for him immensely after that and it is refreshing to see such honesty, if I was a Spurs fan I wouldn't be happy about the public insult to some of his players (even though he didn't single them out).

I edited my post before you posted :P

Also my heart is already yours, and I said I'd bet parts of my body he'd say some of the things we were saying and he said we couldn't dominate :P

I also said that, so there, I win the bet, all my body parts are still mine, but I gave you my heart a long time ago, it came with a hug ;)

choulou ca n have your heart can I have your body parts ALL of them

sherwood looked like he was going to cry in this interview. literally destroyed. seems to be a nice guy tbh.

about the penalty: it was really a soft one. some refs would not have given that...

perhaps soft BUT it was a penalty and under current rules a red card as well

Never, EVER thought I'd be doing this, but I'll be cheering like mad for both United and Spuds to win next weekend.

Come on, Agent Mata! Park that bus, Spuds!

Come to think of it scoring only 4 goals against this terrible lot is embarrasin we shld hv gone for 6 lol :D:rant::shoot:

at the start u had a bad feel now u embarrassed we scored 4, u must be kidding me right?? U never thought I was a terrible team when u got those bad feeling of yours

First things first. TAKR THAT SANDRO!!!!! TAKE THAT VERTONGHEN U FUCKONG CUNTS.

Now that I have got this out of my system. What a result!!!! Just brilliant. Awesome 2nd half performance. The first half was a cautious pne where jose went safe as he aimply dint want to concede any ground to theae guys. Then the osxar sub was a master class. We looked like scoring and ultimately did so thru a gift. Kudos to etoo for the way he qon the pen. The right card simply killed them off. We xould have sxored so many more. HaArd needs to become a little selfish.

Cech- fabulous save off sandro. Brilliant reflexes. Good distribution too. 8/10

Azpi- brilliant game. Another game where he was a pin in the opposition winfer baxside by continously winning balls and starting counters. That stop in one of the apurs counter was magnifixient too. 9/10

JT- Brilliant perdormance. Covered GC perfecrly who was very slow off the blocks. His distribution was brilliant too. Rock. 8/10.

Gc- simply hates playing against adebayor. Not at all comfortable in the first half. Gave away the ball twicd. Lost a header to adebayor resulting in a 4 on 3 situation only for bentaleb to screw it up. 6/10

Iva- solid. Never seemed troubled defensivelt. Got ahead well on a couple of occasions especially once when he went on a run onlt for that cunt sandro to bring him down. 8/10

Matic- good game. Some vital clearances in the box and some good tackles. Exactly the player we neesed. The stability that he is giving us is unreal. 8/10

Lamps- average. Seemed a game where one of his long balls may prove to be the difference but his passing was way off. None of his long rangers found their mark. Was rightfully taken off. 6/10

Rambo- exactly his kinda game. Fast paced, good tempo, immense running, tackling. And he absolutwlt thrived. Some of his turns on the ball were fabukous only to be brought down. Good game. He and matic make an awesone pivot. 7/10

Hazard - MOTM??? I mean how many half chamces did this guy create today?? Even the 3rd goal, he put oscar thru, oncw he put schurrle thru but he was off. That flick off the willian long ball was EXQUISITE. I will never forfive etoo for ruining it. But he should have scored early on. Bad miss. Also please get a little selfish. He dint need to pass the ball to etoo atleast on 2 occasions. Should be taking shots. 9/10

Etoo- good performance. Should have ATLEAST have had a hattrick. But kudos to his commitment to the team. His workrate and experience has probably got us 6-7 extra points. And his celebration was LOLMAX. Hope its all in good spirit though. 8/10

Schurrle- good performance. Worked hard off the ball which payed off with vertomghen slipping. Made some really good runs behind the high line of spurs but was caught off more often than not. Should have been put thru by etoo on an occasion. 8/10

Subs

Oscar- changed the dynamic of the game completely. We pressed spurs higher up rather than having being pressed. Pushed them further and further back.

He should have scored off that willian lay off. Somd neat crosses and runs to run free. Good performance. 8/10

Willian- that ball to hazard was just ORGASMIC. played really well. Dint really have anyome marking him. 7/10

Ba- BRACE!!!!! 2 gifts from the spurs defence. But to be fair, it was his willingness to run and try to create something out of nothing that got him the goal.

Men vs boys. Champions League vs Europa League. Heard the "your support is fucking shit" chant. Well, you can take your amazing support and shove it up your ass. You'll have plenty of time to cheer for your team in the next season of Europa League.

feel sorry for spurs ...they arent allowed to shout come on You Y **Ds

Not sure when was the last time I see such hilarious defending like Spurs did in the second half. One defensive cock-up after another. :lol:

It wasn't a great performance by any means today but at this point of the season, picking up the wins is more important than the performances (though that's not to say I'll be happy if we continue to play average-ly/poorly but yeah). Agree that we were pretty much given the goals by Tottenham but disagreed on the first and crucial opening goal though. Yes Vertonghen slipped and made the mistake with the back pass but it all initally came from the pressure by Schurrle to force that error. After that though as they say, the rest is history.

Think what was frustrating with the performance, especially in the first half (maybe understandable after a week with INT games), we didn't make good use of the possession enough to exploit their high line when they were there to be exploited. We didn't make any mistakes alright but the passes were frustratingly sloppy, players getting caught offside repeatedly and despite having a 3-man midfield, there were not enough forward runs from either Ramires or Lampard to support the attack and connect the midfield with the front 3. It also probably wasn't helped by the fact that we sat a tad too deep which made it easy for Spurs to pick up the balls from their own half, winning those 50-50s/second balls etc (especially when we couldn't even keep the ball to save our lives!). Second half was a bit better with Oscar on in the No.10 role. Gave us something different going forward and helped to make those penetrative runs, albeit with Spurs down 10 men, to exploit their high line.

On another thing, I kinda disagree that Tottenham were the better team in the first half. Yeah, they had control in the first half with more of the possession and all that but they didn't even threaten at all. If anything, we made them look a tad better than they were because we didn't step up enough. Spurs arguably had a game plan which was to contain Hazard and stop us from playing but yet, I'm not even sure if they had any plans offensively! Chances from them were very rare and they only had early in the second half and there was none after that. Was also shocked that they didn't threaten us one bit after the sending off. It's almost as if their defensive game plan has completely rendered their offensive one non-existent. Adebayor was hardly a threat, Sigurdsson/Lennon/Walker all went AWOL. There was nothing, just nothing from them.

All in all, great win. 4-0 against Spurs. 7 points clear. :blue scalf:

at the start u had a bad feel now u embarrassed we scored 4, u must be kidding me right?? U never thought I was a terrible team when u got those bad feeling of yours

The 4 goals scored is a joke, i cant believe u didnt notice the humor behind tht, and yes i had a bad feelin abt how it was gonna end had mou not changed his team, lets not get ahead of ourselves here, we all know we didnt play particularly well today, spurs gifted us the victory.