• Eto'o
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised nobody else voted Azpi as MOTM, he is our dark horse. A very brilliant dark horse.

Not watched the game, will do when MOTD is online for iPlayer, but it is always nice to see when a player(s) performs a 'good' standard that is not the obvious choice. Paulo was like that, and maybe, Jose sees that in Dave/Cesar.

Barca who?

:D

Tbf, he still supports Barca too, but I just think it says a lot about him that he still keeps an eye on Chelsea and supports us even though he's in Brasil now and not really involved in European football. He must have really enjoyed his time here.

He was my second choice, but the way Matic ran everything in midfield and set the tempo was just brilliant.

Matic was like a breath of fresh air...haven't seen someone run the midfield like that since Makele left...

Now all we need to do is find someone that can partner Matic and rotate with Ramires next season..

He was my second choice, but the way Matic ran everything in midfield and set the tempo was just brilliant.

Whatever, Jose agrees with me. :P

I knew not having Matic would be the biggest loss in our CL campaign since fucking day 1.

Matic was like a breath of fresh air...haven't seen someone run the midfield like that since Makele left...

Now all we need to do is find someone that can partner Matic and rotate with Ramires next season..

I think MVG can be a good rotating option with Ramires if he doesn't need too much time to return to his pre-injury level.

Whatever, Jose agrees with me. :P

I knew not having Matic would be the biggest loss in our CL campaign since fucking day 1.

Thankfully, our main objective is the league. I think Jose knew that when he opted for Nemanja and not someone else who isn't cup-tied.

Tbf, he still supports Barca too, but I just think it says a lot about him that he still keeps an eye on Chelsea and supports us even though he's in Brasil now and not really involved in European football. He must have really enjoyed his time here.

In some way, that is what i meant, would never forget that goal against Wigan. Wonder goal!

In some way, that is what i meant, would never forget that goal against Wigan. Wonder goal!

I think he played a very important role tactically in Carlo's double winning season, and for that I'll always admire him and be grateful for him.

Thankfully, our main objective is the league. I think Jose knew that when he opted for Nemanja and not someone else who isn't cup-tied.

Could be, but I'd like to think that the reason behind it is that it was a great bargain, and that he was the best available option.

I think he played a very important role tactically in Carlo's double winning season, and for that I'll always admire him and be grateful for him.

I think offensively he is was always greater then Bosingwa - not to demeanor his ONE great season - but the experience he had was vital!

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by AzzaTHFC viewpost-right.png

We had all January to buy a left back and what did we do.......nothing! I said it once and i'll say it again we should have made an attempt to get Ashley Cole on loan, he'd have jumped at the opportunity to get playing time with the world cup this summer and Chelsea would get a sulking player out the dressing room.

From Spurs forum...LMAO